Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC

Started by PAS Spinelli, May 26, 2020, 11:47:19 PM

Author
Alpha Predator is in the game, possible next DLC (Read 18,575 times)

Corporal Hicks

Me either. I do not want the Aliens in this. Let Predator enjoy his Predator titles! It was the same problem I had with Concrete Jungle and their Alien level. If you want ETs in this, have the River Ghost or something based on the various trophies from P2 or AvPR, or even go with the creatures Ahab was hunting.

Dachande

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 28, 2020, 01:24:13 PM
. If you want ETs in this, have the River Ghost or something based on the various trophies from P2 or AvPR,

So the Alien then? ;)

Corporal Hicks

Other than the Alien.  >:(

JokersWarPig

The closest I would ever want to see Hunting Grounds get to Alien would be DLC maps set in the future with Colonial Marines (kind of like Predator Life and Death).

That's not even something I think the game "needs" to do or that I really want anyway, its standing just fine on its own two legs in in the setting we have.

Voodoo Magic

Me either. I do not want the Aliens in this. Let Predator enjoy his Predator titles! It was the same problem I had with Concrete Jungle and their Alien level. If you want ETs in this, have the River Ghost or something based on the various trophies from P2 or AvPR, or even go with the creatures Ahab was hunting.

In this title, I wholeheartedly agree.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 28, 2020, 07:07:23 PM

In this title, I wholeheartedly agree.
Yeah, I love the crossover and all, but in my opinion, they should retcon all of it to make it so they haven't had their first proper meeting yet, I hate the idea that the xenomorphs are this common fodder creature in space, they should be rare and deadly like in the first 2 movies of the Franchise

Stitch

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 28, 2020, 12:58:20 PM
I wouldn't want to see Xeno's in this game.
Totally agree. This feels right as a predator game, evoking the original movie. Adding aliens would dilute the pure experience.

Sexual tyrannasuarus

Sexual tyrannasuarus

Just why would they put this trash failed concept in instead of city hunter or any of the lost tribe is beyond me. Very poor choice in my opinion

Corporal Hicks

I've no doubt they're coming.

The Shuriken

Wait...so is the Alpha Predator a NECA creation brought into the game, or a game creation made into a figure?

Samhain13

The backstory seems like something made by Neca.

JokersWarPig

That's because it was

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 02, 2020, 01:42:45 PM
Wait...so is the Alpha Predator a NECA creation brought into the game, or a game creation made into a figure?

I think 20th Century put the Neca, Illfonic and Titan heads together a long time ago.

Now what I'm curious about is, was their a fourth head in the room... as in Dark Horse. Sure the first Predator: Hunters trade was part of the pricey Hunting Grounds pre-order....

....but... is there supposed to be more...

Considering Detective John Schaeffer finally reappeared in the beginning of Predator: Hunters III, were we finally going to get Dutch 2025  tease in the comics... only for COVID19 to f*ck up the release timing of the last May 2020 issue with the game?

Enjoy

Enjoy

This game is a mess for fire team players. The predator has too much health and the A.I got stronger and more of them. Unplayable. Soo off balence.

Stitch

Quote from: Enjoy on Jun 03, 2020, 04:50:51 AM
This game is a mess for fire team players. The predator has too much health and the A.I got stronger and more of them. Unplayable. Soo off balence.
I don't know. I usually die as fire team and that's what I expect. The predator is supposed to be a supreme alien hunter, right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed