Predators Teaser Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2010, 11:15:44 PM

Author
Predators Teaser Trailer! (Read 18,017 times)

Zod

Zod

Personally I think this looks amazing! They've shown enough to give people a good impression but not too much to give everything away! I think this will finally bring some credibility to the predator franchise!!

Lucky

Lucky

the thing im curious about is lets say there are 1 or 2 survivors at the end. wtf are they going to do? unless they hijack and learn to fly a predator ship then fly through the galaxy and find earth, then land it lol. only thing i can think of and this is major crazy is if one of them kills a super pred and one of the smaller and i guess nicer preds see's it and there reward for being so badass is a trip back home to earth? glover gets a gun, sanaa gets spear. adrien a ride home lmao. cant think of any other way they could get back. anyone else have theories? id like to think not all of them die.

Roddy

Roddy

Dare I say I think this is going to be better than the original predator

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

That opening shot of space was breathtakingly real, much like the opening sequence of Alien3.

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

I have to agree with Roddy.. so far this one is already looking like it's going to be more gritty, mature, violent and terrifying then the first Predator.. Just the teaser got my heart racing!  :o

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I cant frigging see it!!!

Zod

Zod

I don't think it's going to be actually better than the original but I have a feeling that this might match it and bring something new! eg the different tribe of predators with different hunting methods. I just hope they wait till a decent chunk of time into the movie to introduce the predators to really build up the suspense

ripley161

ripley161

Looks great , very excited !!!

Roddy

Roddy

@ sharky dude don't get me wrong I love predator n predator 2 more than anything but this movie has the potential to be just as good if not better compared to what we have been given in the last few years this is going to put predator right back out there. The only thing that let's this movie down is Stan Winston isn't alive to see his creation reborn :o)

Xan21

Xan21

I have not read the script, but that Yakuza Pred fight looks to be promising

David

David

Guys - the film isn't going to be very good.

I've read the script that they're basing this film on.  Okay, so they change a few bits around but the core is the same. The very concept of a "black super predator" is totally ridiculous and idiotic. There is nothing worthwhile in that turd of a script. No director can turn that script into a good film.  This film is going to be terrible.
Just face it, people, and enjoy it as such. Terrible films can be as enjoyable as good ones if you watch them in the right way.

BUGZ

BUGZ

::)

Dutch Stallone

Dutch Stallone

If its half as good as the original, it will be awesome! Looks like the humans are being lead by a predator on the hill top shot?

yumm-yumm

yumm-yumm

One thing is missing! This :
GET TO DA CHOPAAA!!!!!! :'(

spinksy

spinksy

I can NOT beleave someone is actually saying this is going to be better than Predator 1.

This looks like it will be awesome - but wont ever beat Predator 1.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed