Aliens: Fireteam Elite Gets New Title, Box Art and Release Date!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 23, 2021, 06:01:40 AM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Gets New Title, Box Art and Release Date! (Read 19,549 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 23, 2021, 02:18:30 PM
Also that looks like a completely new creature at the .58 mark, though bone white, so possibly a bit Neomorph-inspired. And yeah they're really going hard with the Engineer environments. Looks like there are abut as many of them in this trailer as traditional industrial corridors and such!

Not a good screenie, but I wonder if it's related to the Leon from Infiltrator? Doesn't look at all like an XX121 hybrid to me.

I kinda wish they'd gone for something a little more flavorful (I've got no good examples atm) Fireteam Angels (you get what I'm aiming at here) but I do prefer Fireteam Elite to just Fireteam. Approve of the change.

Protomorph

I think thats that Spider monster from Infiltrator isn't it?

Corporal Hicks

Updated the main post with details on a Deluxe Edition too.

"The Endeavor Pass will contain four cosmetic DLC bundles — including class kit skins, weapon colors, head accessories and more — that will be released alongside free major gameplay updates! The Endeavor Veteran Pack will contain over 20 cosmetic items, including armor kit skins, emotes, weapon colors and decals. The Endeavor Pass and Endeavor Veteran Pack will also be available for purchase separately."

RRP is $69.99

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 23, 2021, 02:49:13 PM

"The Endeavor Pass will contain four cosmetic DLC bundles — including class kit skins, weapon colors, head accessories and more — that will be released alongside free major gameplay updates! The Endeavor Veteran Pack will contain over 20 cosmetic items, including armor kit skins, emotes, weapon colors and decals. The Endeavor Pass and Endeavor Veteran Pack will also be available for purchase separately."

RRP is $69.99

Anniversary gift for my beautiful wife? Or the Deluxe Edition. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.  ;D

Kailem

I kinda wish they'd left some of the monster shots out of this trailer as it looks like there's going to be some cool stuff/environments that won't be quite as much of a surprise to see in-game anymore. But either way, looks like there's going to be some cool stuff in this!

Corporal Hicks

I'm digging the red key art too. Give it a unique identity compared to most of the other games.

Voodoo Magic

Yep, a nice change from the blue. It almost appears demonic.

acrediblesource

I hope they actually include all these cool camera angles between missions or scenes and such.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 23, 2021, 02:49:13 PM

RRP is $69.99

Graphics for the Deluxe -

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Not 100% about emotes since voice lines I understand but I've never known people to genuinely use emotes. I'm just glad the game can be finally in some sense tangible. Basically 2 months from now but it's a real product you can buy. At least I assume because it's still not up on PSN or Amazon or even Gamestop at the time of my posting.

EDIT: They're aware storefronts aren't updating

Adam802

This game has development hell written all over it, sigh.......not the Aliens game I wanted when it was 1st announced years ago.

molasar

Quote from: Adam802 on Jun 23, 2021, 03:53:40 PM
This game has development hell written all over it, sigh.......not the Aliens game I wanted when it was 1st announced years ago.

I am not sure what you mean by development hell.

Gridseeker

I miss the days when the limited editions included physical extras  :P

Nukiemorph

Releasing on my birthday. Cool.

Nightmare Asylum

Very glad to see that they aren't trying to pass this off as a full $60 title. The $40 I'm seeing listed on Steam is much more appropriate given what we've seen so far

Still not sure if I'm actually gonna get this (gameplay doesn't really seem to be doing much for me at all, but I'm loving a lot of the environments) but if I do I'll at least feel a bit better about the price tag now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed