AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night

Started by Vulhala, Oct 01, 2010, 10:06:52 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night (Read 68,352 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Okay guys, just as Corporal Hicks runs a game night on the 360, I'm now going to start an official PS3 game night. I'm thinking of running it on Wednesdays at roughly the same time, however if this is inconvinient for the majority of players let me know and I'll change it to accomodate everyone.

Hope to see you all there!

My PSN ID is: OneSpankyBadger

EDIT:

Below is a list of PSNs of people who want to play!

FilmGuy808
smikeharrison
Valaquen
GrimyGhost187
brennan4oreagan
deadlySkeleton
Cap.Fitzgerald
VPG-26
RazorSlash92
Friggin_Pandas
TestDriveBoy
Maphisto86
DarkEagleEyeD737
jenetic_pari
fogdog_alpha

Mr. Clemens

Thank you for starting this! I don't think I can be an 'every week' player, but I'd love to be involved. I'll be watching this thread for updates.  :)

Vulhala

I'll add you tomorrow mate. We'll get some games in  ;D

Commander Gree

Would love to join in some game nights.

PSN: smikeharrison

Thanks.

Valaquen

I think I added you already Vulhalla, a couple of weeks ago.

Vulhala

You did indeed mate, I've seen you online a few times. Hoping to get a game on tomorrow night if we can get a few more players. You free?

hey i think i might join in if you're doing it tomorrow, my gal is working late so won't get home until 9ish and i haven't played AVP in ages, would be good to get playing it again, i don't have the bughunt pack though, will i need it?

what time were you thinking of starting? 7ish?

Vulhala

Yeah roughly 7ish mate. And I don't have any of the map packs either at this point, but I'll buy them if the majority of people prefer them.

i'm not fussy, even having the swarm pack, when i was playing, it was rare to play on a swarm map so i barely ever played them anyway. i'm sure people won't mind just playing the original maps, it's not like anyone can force you to spend a fiver if you don't want to.

Vulhala

I've heard some of the newer maps are really good though. And I thought they were only about £3?

Corporal Hicks

Tempest and Furious are amazing. The map packs are worth it.

£4.79 i think, you might be right though, i never looked at the swarm pack since i got the hunter edition. pretty sure bughunt is £4.79 though.

and the minimum you can fund your psn account at one time is £5 so it might aswell be £5 unless you buy a mini or a theme with the change.

edit: when the Corp has spoken :D maybe we should see what map packs all the other interested parties have first before we go blowing our money.

Corporal Hicks

Tempest is worth that alone. Even if its just you pair playing Tempest together, get it.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 05, 2010, 03:54:39 PM
Tempest is worth that alone. Even if its just you pair playing Tempest together, get it.

do we have to type in a code so fox knows to give you some of the proceeds ::)

Vulhala

:o

*Steps aside in anticipation of imminent ban-hammering*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed