The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Started by Tetsujin, Aug 31, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Author
The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX (Read 41,883 times)

Welles

Maybe one day, a long time after this terrible movie flops, its arrogant and petty defenders will be able to accept that Shane Black was the wrong man for the job.

But I'm not hopeful.

PredBabe

PredBabe

"Intellectually inclined"... 😂

I can respect having doubts and reserves about certain things and decisions made- especially given the track record of the series. As hyped as I am for this sequel, I still can't deny that there are some things that I feel doubtful about. That being said, I think it is as clear as day that there was a lot of time, effort and talent brought to the table for this movie and it only shows more with each new trailer.

This final trailer is badass. Seeing Fugitive do a bare knuckle beatdown on someone is everything.

Gazz

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Sep 01, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
What garbage, that music ruins the whole thing.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 31, 2018, 11:23:23 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 31, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
80's ? It just looks middle of the road just like AvP 2 did just with a better cast...  cartoony gore, dark generic look, boring setting, check check check. But some fans will like it just for the sake that it is another predator movie just like another lame jurassic sequel.

Its not a problem if some aren't liking what they see, thats to be expected of any film. But the gatekeeping is garbage, your opinion on this film is not a reflection on your status as a fan. Saying fans who like what ghey are seeing will just like anything with a predator in it is bs.

I thought avpr was terrible and was lukewarm on predators and avp. I think this looks great.

NO they are absolutely right. The majority of people who like this just want another predator movies however it is. The have garbage taste and will as for seconds even thirds of this trash. They have zero idea of what make a good movie and love to tell others who are more intellectually inclined when its comes to even movies like this that they are gate keeping. Face it, there are probably some good parts in here, the kills i guess? But the vast majority of this will be trash. IT will never be as memorable as the first and even second Predator. Either you lack the intellect to sniff out a crap movie, or you have Stockholm syndrome via the franchise character and will take anything the studio throws at you.

Your post gave me a flashback to the AvP IMDB message boards. That's not a good thing.

Back in the cave with you!

Danversity

f**king badass trailer, oh my god!

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Danversity on Sep 01, 2018, 11:33:54 PM
Loved it! I'm a day 1 fan too, to hell with all the haters and Notre Dame! Lol

Magegg

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Sep 02, 2018, 12:23:05 AM
Quote from: Danversity on Sep 01, 2018, 11:33:54 PM
Loved it! I'm a day 1 fan too, to hell with all the haters and Notre Dame! Lol
Same here. I am a convert XDD

bobcunk

Wow I'm really loving the upgrades design.

Danversity

That shot of Upgrade just shredding a guy with his wrist blades? Insanity!!

Huggs

Quote from: Danversity on Sep 02, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

Out with the bad air, in with the good.

Insulin

Insulin

The ultimate predator has no chance against the ultimate scientist and her side kick the mental kid.

No Name

Lol this forum.

It's either "supa awesome roxarrz best tig EV4!!!" Or "its garbage, director should be shot, lovers are idiots"

Honestly, going by the latest trailer, I think this film is gonna be just ok. Not particularly good, nor particularly bad.

People can have their opinions, but I just find them to be amusing.

Huggs

Quote from: No Name on Sep 02, 2018, 08:04:15 AM
People can have their opinions, but I just find them to be amusing.

The guests often seem to share the same negative opinions regarding this movie. Why, you'd almost think it was the same person. Ts'all I'm sayin'. ;)

whiterabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 02, 2018, 05:03:11 AM
Quote from: Danversity on Sep 02, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

Out with the bad air, in with the good.
Yea, maybe the dude was choking and he just wanted to open up a new wind pipe. :P

Though I swear he picks the dude up and thinks, "oh look the cute little human trying to be tough". He then just for shits and giggles wolverines the bastard as if The Wolverine is playing on TV. It's just so damn brutal.  :laugh:

ChanceVance

The trailer felt a little too exposition-y to me. However the violence looks cartoonishly good in much the same fashion I found AVP:R amusing. I mean even if the damn things were rocket-propelled, would wristblades really shred a guy in half and send the body parts flying? Probably not but it'll be incredibly entertaining. 

I'm starting to warm to the cast a little more too. Predator series has always had good leads and worthy opponents, hope they've made the right choice with Holbrook.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Sep 01, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
What garbage, that music ruins the whole thing.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 31, 2018, 11:23:23 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 31, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
80's ? It just looks middle of the road just like AvP 2 did just with a better cast...  cartoony gore, dark generic look, boring setting, check check check. But some fans will like it just for the sake that it is another predator movie just like another lame jurassic sequel.

Its not a problem if some aren't liking what they see, thats to be expected of any film. But the gatekeeping is garbage, your opinion on this film is not a reflection on your status as a fan. Saying fans who like what ghey are seeing will just like anything with a predator in it is bs.

I thought avpr was terrible and was lukewarm on predators and avp. I think this looks great.

NO they are absolutely right. The majority of people who like this just want another predator movies however it is. The have garbage taste and will as for seconds even thirds of this trash. They have zero idea of what make a good movie and love to tell others who are more intellectually inclined when its comes to even movies like this that they are gate keeping. Face it, there are probably some good parts in here, the kills i guess? But the vast majority of this will be trash. IT will never be as memorable as the first and even second Predator. Either you lack the intellect to sniff out a crap movie, or you have Stockholm syndrome via the franchise character and will take anything the studio throws at you.

Mmm i think it's time to do something about this wonderful person, right ? Can't be the only one thinking about that  :laugh:

Quote from: PredBabe on Sep 01, 2018, 09:22:23 PM
This final trailer is badass. Seeing Fugitive do a bare knuckle beatdown on someone is everything.

Are you referring to fugitive throwing a stargazer dude on the table in the lab, and then hitting him on the chest ? If so, i think he has a scalpel in his hands and he's stabbing the poor lad  :laugh:

Swift, beautiful movement by the way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed