The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Started by Tetsujin, Aug 31, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Author
The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX (Read 44,173 times)

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

What garbage, that music ruins the whole thing.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Aug 31, 2018, 11:23:23 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 31, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
80's ? It just looks middle of the road just like AvP 2 did just with a better cast...  cartoony gore, dark generic look, boring setting, check check check. But some fans will like it just for the sake that it is another predator movie just like another lame jurassic sequel.

Its not a problem if some aren't liking what they see, thats to be expected of any film. But the gatekeeping is garbage, your opinion on this film is not a reflection on your status as a fan. Saying fans who like what ghey are seeing will just like anything with a predator in it is bs.

I thought avpr was terrible and was lukewarm on predators and avp. I think this looks great.

NO they are absolutely right. The majority of people who like this just want another predator movies however it is. The have garbage taste and will as for seconds even thirds of this trash. They have zero idea of what make a good movie and love to tell others who are more intellectually inclined when its comes to even movies like this that they are gate keeping. Face it, there are probably some good parts in here, the kills i guess? But the vast majority of this will be trash. IT will never be as memorable as the first and even second Predator. Either you lack the intellect to sniff out a crap movie, or you have Stockholm syndrome via the franchise character and will take anything the studio throws at you.

azamultic

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Sep 01, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

80's ? It just looks middle of the road just like AvP 2 did just with a better cast...  cartoony gore, dark generic look, boring setting, check check check. But some fans will like it just for the sake that it is another predator movie just like another lame jurassic sequel.

Its not a problem if some aren't liking what they see, thats to be expected of any film. But the gatekeeping is garbage, your opinion on this film is not a reflection on your status as a fan. Saying fans who like what ghey are seeing will just like anything with a predator in it is bs.

I thought avpr was terrible and was lukewarm on predators and avp. I think this looks great.

NO they are absolutely right. The majority of people who like this just want another predator movies however it is. The have garbage taste and will as for seconds even thirds of this trash. They have zero idea of what make a good movie and love to tell others who are more intellectually inclined when its comes to even movies like this that they are gate keeping. Face it, there are probably some good parts in here, the kills i guess? But the vast majority of this will be trash. IT will never be as memorable as the first and even second Predator. Either you lack the intellect to sniff out a crap movie, or you have Stockholm syndrome via the franchise character and will take anything the studio throws at you.

What can I say, if you posting comments like this with seriousness it tells me that you could be pretty delusional and way off from the objectivity. Because the text you just posted is ridiculous.
PS: or you could be sarcastic and self aware, and on purpose typed this comment, but I doubt it  ;)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Just accept that there will never be another predator movie as good as 1-2. It's something about the 80s and early 90s, they can't can't make EM like that anymore. The first movie is pure classic, it was fresh and everything, the second one made it fairly nice as well. I would be satisfied as long as this movie is better than avp and predators from 2010, I can't stand those movies.

Xan21

Xan21

The abillity to create everything via computer has ruined movie making (action adventure movies at least) the fact they had their limits back in the day made the movies more intimate and real. Now they just say... throw cgi sauce here and there... yes more sauce and throw in some unfitting one liners in there to make it more ridiculous. But it doesn't make it better to see cgi cars crash into eachother or flying through the sky in unrealistic ways. But it's like garbage junk food... people will always eat it.

Russ840

CBR have run an article on this trailer and are again stating that this is a female predator.

Xan21

Yeah cause of everything has to be female nowadays... wish we could get a movie that just doesn't give a hoot. Like forcing a kid and Olivia munn (barf) into this isn't bad enough.

Huggs

Quote from: David 8 on Sep 01, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
Quote from: Ingwar on Aug 31, 2018, 09:41:49 PM
Quote from: David 8 on Aug 31, 2018, 09:21:23 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Aug 31, 2018, 09:18:57 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on Aug 31, 2018, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Aug 31, 2018, 08:45:02 PM
This trailer looks generic. And that line: I'll break your neck. Seriously?

What's wrong with the line?

It's lame. It's cliche. And above all it's said by a guy who doesn't look intimidating at all. I just don't buy it.

We're not in the 80s anymore. The roided up hero is no more.

It's nothing to do with 80s. Boyd Holbrook (I have nothing against him as a person) isn't tailored to be the main lead in Predator movie. I simply cannot feel it.

Based on what exactly? I was unaware there was a criteria for lead actors in a Predator movie.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

It's the "Mahsulls". Or lack thereof. You can't survive a predator without big bulging "mahsulls". In all seriousness, I can kind of see the point here. He doesn't really seem like a solid leading man to me, but it is what it is. Danny Glover may not have had Arnie "muskels" but I mean c'mon, he's Danny freakin' Glover. He can hold his own in a leading role.

Choosing from the cast they have now, I'd much rather have seen Jane taking lead as an aging but experienced soldier leading his own group.

Master

I'd prefere Charlie Hunnam, but I'm willing to give this guy a chance. It's a make or break role for him.

Huggs

Quote from: Master on Sep 01, 2018, 07:59:22 PM
I'd prefere Charlie Hunnam, but I'm willing to give this guy a chance. It's a make or break role for him.

Charlie is always a good bet. I thought it would be difficult to see him as anyone but Jax after SOA, but he blended well in Pacific Rim and King Arthur. That's not easy to do. He's a damn good actor.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Russ840 on Sep 01, 2018, 05:55:17 PM
CBR have run an article on this trailer and are again stating that this is a female predator.
Their record seems broken...

Master

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 01, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
Quote from: Master on Sep 01, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Charlie is always a good bet. I thought it would be difficult to see him as anyone but Jax after SOA, but he blended well in Pacific Rim and King Arthur. That's not easy to do. He's a damn good actor.

Yeah I love what he did in Pacific Rim.

Ingwar

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 01, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
Choosing from the cast they have now, I'd much rather have seen Jane taking lead as an aging but experienced soldier leading his own group.

Yeah, that would be my choice as well. Thomas Punisher Jane.

The Wolverine Predator

The song is good, it's a Michigan rapper (My State) signed by Dr Dre

huntin8-t0n

Yea, some people seem to throw a tantrum about this movie now and then. Those people forget, that
it's not that "fans accept" the movie, but mostly (of course, there can and will be changes based on fan feedback) they have to accept it. The only way not accepting it is not watching it.

And that nullifies the right to share opinion about it.

Making an opinion about it after the movie is another thing. I haven't seen a good movie involving predators in so many years I can't even count, I have my fears and doubts about this one. Yet, final judgement has to be after watching it.

What will I accept from it, or will I accept anything? That's another question.

So @ brokentusk420, I'm sorry, but you're either malevolent towards the franchise or you just have a really narrow mindset.

426Buddy

Your post is misguided, sad, and pathetic. I feel bad for you actually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed