The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Started by Tetsujin, Aug 31, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Author
The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX (Read 43,969 times)

leemour84

leemour84

loved the little nod to 'Last Boy Scout' where the main dude here says 'touch me again ill break your neck' Bruce willis says the same thing in Last Boy Scout which Shane Black wrote

Xerxész

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 31, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
This looks amazing. Sterling has some great lines!

"...Predator is cooler, right? f**k...yeah!" ;D

Really

Somebody got gutted in rorys basement

BigDaddyJohn

For those pondering on watching it or not, they didn't spoiled any major deaths, so there's that. Very gory stuff though, dog stuff, assassin stuff, fugitive stuff. But all good stuff  ;D.

skull-splitter

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 31, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
For those pondering on watching it or not, they didn't spoiled any major deaths, so there's that. Very gory stuff though, dog stuff, assassin stuff, fugitive stuff. But all good stuff  ;D.

They kind of gave away the good stuff months ahead. Still going, but I won't watch a single video till I've seen it.

I can hold out two short weeks.

BigDaddyJohn

Can we talk about
Spoiler
how good fugitive's movements looks when he's stabbing the guy on the table ? Brutal and fluid as hell ! I'm in love with him !
[close]

Xerxész

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 31, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
Can we talk about
Spoiler
how good fugitive's movements looks when he's stabbing the guy on the table ? Brutal and fluid as hell ! I'm in love with him !
[close]

Quite brutal and insane.
I wonder
Spoiler
if the 'decapitate by scalpel' scene
[close]
remained in the final film.

boredofwaiting

Liking the look of this now...not long to go  ;D

Spoiler
why does the upgrade have a heads up display with no mask tho.. ???
[close]

still think the upgrade has a metal tooth..can see it a bit more clearly

Spoiler
[close]

goose_3387

Is the
Spoiler
Predator walking through the water next to the ship Assassin or Fugitive?
[close]

Master

Quote from: gabgrave on Aug 31, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
Haven't seen this much Fun Predator Action since the ps2 Concrete Jungle game  ;D
The Upgrade just tearing it's way through the humans... priceless. The out of wack attacks look like something out of Devil May Cry with a stylish meter raving up too.
Spoiler
[close]

Shots from this gif are not from thesame scene, just clever editing.

yautjapet

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 31, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
Can we talk about
Spoiler
[close]

In all the trailers I've been noticing how swift and natural his movements are, I'm excited to see him!

Xerxész

Quote from: goose_3387 on Aug 31, 2018, 05:42:36 PM
Is the
Spoiler
Predator walking through the water next to the ship Assassin or Fugitive?
[close]

Assassin.

huntin8-t0n

For the love of frikkin holy cinnamon titty god this looks awesome.

moop

I don't think hes hunting for sport. He has no reason to be silent and stealthy. Its nice to see a predator in berserker mode.

Hunter/Killer

Hunter/Killer

This trailer was definitely the best. They changed the movie like 4 times with reedits and reshoots in the last 6 months, it isn't even the same film. They actually listened to test audiences concerns.The franchise needs a win sooooo badly!

The only bad part was the Upgrade's flying blade that cut that dude in half..looked like the old school Mortal Kombat game when people burst into red water and a scattered pile of bones

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed