The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Started by Tetsujin, Aug 31, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Author
The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX (Read 43,946 times)

gabgrave

gabgrave

Haven't seen this much Fun Predator Action since the ps2 Concrete Jungle game  ;D
The Upgrade just tearing it's way through the humans... priceless. The out of wack attacks look like something out of Devil May Cry with a stylish meter raving up too.
Spoiler
[close]

Xan21

It's bordering on ridiculous... but not as bad as Laurence Fishburne's exploding body at least

Lionhart

I like it the trailer. I think it's gonna be better then the avp films and predators (2010)

skull-splitter

Wont willingly watch another trailer or even TV spot till I went. They threw out their twists way too early...

Xerxész

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 31, 2018, 02:54:39 PM
Yo...the scene where the upgrade was gut punching that guy to death  :o

Yeah, Assassin is not kidding. :) Killing machine.

Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 31, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
They threw out their twists way too early...

Not everything. :)

Firestorm

Quote from: gabgrave on Aug 31, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
Haven't seen this much Fun Predator Action since the ps2 Concrete Jungle game  ;D
The Upgrade just tearing it's way through the humans... priceless. The out of wack attacks look like something out of Devil May Cry with a stylish meter raving up too.
Spoiler
[close]

I do like the trailers and am really looking forward to the film but seriously this looks terrible, with a bit of luck it's placeholder fx that where Incomplete at the time of the trailer being edited together.

Reminds me of the scene In requiem where the two teens get their heads plasmacastered off at the same time.

Wysps

Quote from: Lionhart on Aug 31, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
I like it the trailer. I think it's gonna be better then the avp films and predators (2010)

I think/hope so too.  Really good trailer  8) I hope they didn't gave away the best parts of the action scenes.  Can't say I'm a fan of the music chosen, but I know it won't be the same music used in the film, so that's a relief. 

skull-splitter

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 31, 2018, 03:44:35 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 31, 2018, 02:54:39 PM
Yo...the scene where the upgrade was gut punching that guy to death  :o

Yeah, Assassin is not kidding. :) Killing machine.

Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 31, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
They threw out their twists way too early...

Not everything. :)
I have yet to see...

Vermillion

Total lack of raincoat kid.

Perfect

Yautja_Warrior

I'm all in on this now. Easily the best trailer and it looks great. Seems like the reshoots might have paid off and they got someone at Fox that actually knows how to cut a trailer.

Amazing how much difference a good trailer can make, going from that first terrible trailer, that had everyone worried, to this final trailer, which has people way more positive about the movie now.

The Old One

The Old One

Best to keep in mind, whatever your thoughts that it's still just a trailer- Prometheus for instance.

MudButt

This trailer was essentially put out to capture the insane tone this movie will have. It's just bodies getting ripped up left and right! I'm all in for this movie. I just want this body count to be insane. I feel like the sequence where Fugitive escapes Stargazer labs will be a great gore fest.

KillCrites

Really trying hard to not watch this trailer, I feel like I've seen too much already

Johnny Handsome

Wont watch it, but liking all the reactions.

BishopShouldGo

This looks amazing. Sterling has some great lines!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed