NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,198,294 times)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 09, 2019, 01:12:45 AM
You know. initial Predator's design ended up being final Predator's design's trophy.
Where do you get the indication that this is the final Predator?

@misterskeezler on Instagram

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I think he means the final design they went for in the film.

The Old One

The Old One

Yes, indeed he does.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Ah that makes sense! For a minute I thought you had some info that this is the last Predator figure.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

The Old One

The Old One

I doubt that's ever happening.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

From Predensday, the facebook groups think it might be related to Hunting Grounds in some way.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm.  Why does that helmet look familiar?

Still Collating...

I'm putting my money on Hunting Grounds as well. The helmet is very suggestive and the timing is perfectly synced with the new trailer.

Kailem

Kailem

Though not identical, the helmet does look pretty similar to the design of one of the ones they recently revealed:

Either way, I like that horseshoe-shaped weapon there. Has the same kind of shape as some of the spear guns have been depicted, only this seems to be a melee weapon instead.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can see the similarities and I fully expect NECA to do one! Be sweet if it's sooner, rather than later though! Hopeful over here.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 14, 2019, 08:23:05 PM
Though not identical, the helmet does look pretty similar to the design of one of the ones they recently revealed:

Either way, I like that horseshoe-shaped weapon there. Has the same kind of space as some of the spear guns have been depicted, only this seems to be a melee weapon instead.

That might be it Kailem!  :)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

If it does indeed end up being related to Hunting Grounds, while I would love to see a lot of the armor variations we saw get done, I do hope the female pred would be a priority for the line. With the bow of course.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 16, 2019, 10:20:58 PM
If it does indeed end up being related to Hunting Grounds, while I would love to see a lot of the armor variations we saw get done, I do hope the female pred would be a priority for the line. With the bow of course.

It has to be right? The way the trailer was cut, the female pred was the highlight of the trailer.

Kailem

Kailem

Randy Falk has expressed his dislike for the idea of a female Predator more than once, so I feel like the chances of ever seeing NECA tackle one, either from Hunting Grounds or some other source, are pretty slim.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I f*cking hate the boobie-Pred look >:(

It's lazy as f*ck and doesn't make a lick of sense. (Are you seriously suggesting Predators suckle with that mouth?)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed