Alien³ 30th Anniversary 2022

Started by BlueMarsalis79, Mar 28, 2022, 08:48:52 AM

Will you be celebrating it in any fashion?

Yes and I expect something substantial from 20th Century Studios
4 (11.1%)
Yes and I expect nothing substantial from 20th Century Studios
20 (55.6%)
No and I expect something substantial from 20th Century Studios
2 (5.6%)
No and I expect nothing substantial from 20th Century Studios
10 (27.8%)
Maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author
Alien³ 30th Anniversary 2022 (Read 12,706 times)

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Kradan on May 22, 2022, 07:48:31 PMI would highly recommend to anyone interested in the history of all these unsused screenplays for Alien 3 give a listen to this episode of Screenplay Archaeology hosted by our very own KiramidHead. I mean, it's almost 7 hours worth of audible content and Kiramid even went out of his way to find 4 guest hosts for each section of the episode, 2 of whom are also members of AvPGalaxy - HuDaFuK and Whiskeybrewer !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/r0z3J4oaQ28

Thanks for the heads up Kradan.  Will give this a listen.

BlueMarsalis79

The first and last are good.

Alien³

Alien³

My video on me.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Alien³ on May 25, 2022, 08:39:37 PMMy video on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBij0gV-0A

Nice to see you back Alien³.  Watching now.

Alien³

Alien³

8)

xeno_alpha_07

I really enjoyed your video and found it interesting indeed.  Thank you for sharing  :) I hope you produce more Alien related videos in the future.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Alien³ on May 25, 2022, 08:39:37 PMMy video on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBij0gV-0A

It might have taken thirty years, but I find this to be the best review of the film by far.

Alien³

Alien³

;D

BlueMarsalis79

Now just to get that Legacy Cut soon...

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Kradan on May 22, 2022, 07:48:31 PMI would highly recommend to anyone interested in the history of all these unsused screenplays for Alien 3 give a listen to this episode of Screenplay Archaeology hosted by our very own KiramidHead. I mean, it's almost 7 hours worth of audible content and Kiramid even went out of his way to find 4 guest hosts for each section of the episode, 2 of whom are also members of AvPGalaxy - HuDaFuK and Whiskeybrewer !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/r0z3J4oaQ28

Aww yeah  ;)

BlueMarsalis79

Desperate for any news on this.

T Dog

T Dog

So today I listened to the wonderful AVP Galaxy podcast that the lads conducted with Charles De Lauzirika back in 2020 about the Special Edition of A3.

To my surprise I have just found out that there is a longer cut of Wreckage and Rage:The making of Alien 3 documentary.

Would any of you kind folks be able to point me in the direction of where one might "acquire" this longer version of the documentary. I already own both the DVDs and Blurays of the Quadrilogy but my blu rays do not come with any of the bonus discs. Please help a fellow fan out.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: T Dog on Jun 03, 2022, 07:31:19 PMSo today I listened to the wonderful AVP Galaxy podcast that the lads conducted with Charles De Lauzirika back in 2020 about the Special Edition of A3.

To my surprise I have just found out that there is a longer cut of Wreckage and Rage:The making of Alien 3 documentary.

Would any of you kind folks be able to point me in the direction of where one might "acquire" this longer version of the documentary. I already own both the DVDs and Blurays of the Quadrilogy but my blu rays do not come with any of the bonus discs. Please help a fellow fan out.
AFAIK, it's on the Blu-ray box set of the Anthology. The green boxed one without Prometheus or Covenant.

Corporal Hicks

It's just the one on the Anthology. The one on the Quadrilogy is the edited version. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed