No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets

Started by Darkness, Apr 21, 2008, 09:09:04 PM

Author
No Extended Cut for AvPR UK Sets (Read 15,160 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I should have seen this coming, the Unrated version does look better than the Theatrical...    >:(  

XenoVC

XenoVC

Ouch

Highland

Highland

they dont actually think anyones going to buy this "down the line" do they? its now or never.   ???     >:(  

Xenomorphine

Does that include the alternative ship part?

Wolfs Girl

It blows. thats all I'm saying..it TOTALLY BLOWS!! I dunno why just WHY can't they make a standard copy or EVERYONE!!  f**k these special ED's for this/that country..why not the f**king SAME EVERYWHERE?? with all deleted scenes added for extras(or two disk set with added scenes in one version and theatrical version on the other DVD? It just doesn't make sense. We have to buy at least three different copies to get everything? yeah business = greed (as how much can we screw them over for their money, hey I got it, release different versions..yeah) f**kers.

Semaka

Semaka

And here I taught that FOX couldn't get any stupider ! But they can! And they are now, the world's biggest cocksuckers! I was hopping to see the extended version, and now, BAM!!! , you won't get shit! Now, the fans won't buy 3 dvd's because the have a few footages in them, we can see them on youtube! I they made a 3rd dvd with the extended cut, we might buy it, because we wanna see the f**king shit, but no... they have to prove once again, that FOX f**ks! Give the people what they want, you retards!

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

I'm going to see if other Region B Blu Rays from Europe and Australia will be different.

shakermakerman

I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN LOL.

SHREK

SHREK

lol...

knoxjr

knoxjr

FOX MUST BE DESTROYED!!!   >:(     >:(  

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Who doesn't have a multiregion player in this day and age?  Roll with the punches, people.

fed up

fed up

Typical of Fox isn't it. Why do we continually get screwed over with censored versions of movies? I smell a double dip coming in the near future. Also Fox i don't live in the UK so why do we continually get movies that have been censored by the BBFC?  A frustrated Aussie.....

The G-man

The G-man

Goddamnit Fox u screwed everything up   >:(   I hope u will all burn in the infernal flames of hell!!!

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

This sucks so bad!    >:(   Is it so damn hard just to release the same DVD as the US gets?! Fox really sucks... btw, this rule applies for the rest of europe too, right?    :(  

Corporal Harrison

Australia got the unrated version because ive got it right now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed