What was the worst?

Started by Vader the White, Jul 04, 2007, 06:56:08 AM

Author
What was the worst? (Read 10,694 times)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Probably most of the ones for nintendo and sega were the worst because of poor graphics and sound.At the time it was probably the greatest thing ever.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sega's alien 3 made me nervous. 

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Alien Resurrection just because I was disapointed

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I liked Res pretty well actually.  It was scary enough to keep my interested.

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 13, 2007, 12:41:06 AM
I liked Res pretty well actually.  It was scary enough to keep my interested.

It was pretty scary but I thought it was glitchy maybe it was just my disc, plus I wanted it to be in 3rd person. Its not bad of a game

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I mean it does have its faults.  Its control scheme really takes some getting used too, you basically need to memorize alien appearances to beat the game without cheats, and its hard as hell even when you do that.  Not to mention there same walking noise is excruciatingly irritating, and you move at a snails pace.

Thats why I can only stomach a playthrough every once in a bluemoon.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 07, 2007, 09:21:20 PM
Sega's alien 3 made me nervous. 

Lol..  Me too, I couldn't stand playing that game.. It was slightly better on SNES... If you've played either recently..DAYUM they suck.  Alien 3 FTL.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Hey at the time it came out I was like ten.  And the aliens were actually fast in that game.

So I'd be watching the motion tracker, and this little blip would be coming at ninety miles per hour, and when you look back at the screen, blam, the alien is right there.

To much for me to handle at the time.......

Bishop2

Bishop2

AvP for Game Boy is horrible.  Just horrible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed