Who will be cast as an android in alien 5?

Started by Murfy426, Mar 12, 2015, 09:07:59 AM

Author
Who will be cast as an android in alien 5? (Read 6,112 times)

stroggificated

stroggificated

You know who will be the one.  8) ;D

aliennaire

Quote from: GQSioux on Mar 12, 2015, 06:58:21 PM
Lee Pace would be great. 
I would wholeheartedly accept this choice, but he seems to be too comely for a robot :-)
Someone like Christoph Waltz can fit perfectly.

Infected

Quote from: Close Encounters on Mar 14, 2015, 01:04:25 AM
Quote from: Infected on Mar 13, 2015, 08:47:46 PM
Probably a black droid for once.

Micheal Early from Almost Human did pretty well at playing an android.
Haha he doesnt fright me.

What about Duane the rock johnson as a marine as Vin Diesel

SuperM

Brian Limond.

evolution_rex

Lee Pace, Samuel Witwer, Rosamund Pike, Julliane Moore, Dev Patel, Saoirse Ronan, Keanu Reeves, and Lawrence Fishburne all come to mind. I think Lee Pace would definitely be the best choice though. Moore and Fishburne, due to their age, would be if they are designed to look older to stay hidden so that people wouldn't assume they were androids.

GQSioux

Tilda would knock it out of the park as a female droid.

shakermakerman

Jeremy irons would make a brilliant Android.

WarriorRidged

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 15, 2015, 09:23:09 AM
Jeremy irons would make a brilliant Android.

Agreed. But no chance of a Alien/Aliens type agenda-reveal, because we all know how good he is at playing sinister characters.

NickisSmart

I'd love to see Jeremy Irons as an android. Total badass.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: evolution_rex on Mar 14, 2015, 10:18:03 PM
Lee Pace, Samuel Witwer, Rosamund Pike, Julliane Moore, Dev Patel, Saoirse Ronan, Keanu Reeves, and Lawrence Fishburne all come to mind. I think Lee Pace would definitely be the best choice though. Moore and Fishburne, due to their age, would be if they are designed to look older to stay hidden so that people wouldn't assume they were androids.
Samuel Witwer, still hoping he will get a Star Wars spin off, not as Starkiller but a new story dark and light something cool.
John Malkovich could play a f**ked up android.

What about Yolandi Visser from Die Antwoord. "Yolandi what is ship status?"  "fok jou!!!"

NickisSmart

Tommy Wiseau.

NetworkATTH

NetworkATTH

Why focus on a white android? I'd be interested in one that was not, white. Or it could be interesting if perhaps all the androids that Weyland-Yutani creates, are white. Maybe built because of some sort of racial bias. Even then, Weyland-Yutani is a British-Japanese company, so I would assume there would be Japanese tailored androids of some sort. We've only seen, white, stereotypically "other" androids. I just think, if this is post 2179 to the point Ripley has aged as much from Aliens (1986) to here (2015), would be 29 years, or 2208. By that point, in that world, I would assume there wouldn't be, just Caucasian modeled androids. So, it'd be interesting to change that.

Ken Watanabe would be an interesting casting choice.

OpenMaw

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Mar 15, 2015, 04:45:03 PM

Louis Ozawa Changchien, would also be a nice choice. Hanzo, from Predators. Would also be a bonus to keeping up the classic tradition of having supporting characters playing in both franchises.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Mar 15, 2015, 04:45:03 PM
Why focus on a white android? I'd be interested in one that was not, white. Or it could be interesting if perhaps all the androids that Weyland-Yutani creates, are white. Maybe built because of some sort of racial bias. Even then, Weyland-Yutani is a British-Japanese company, so I would assume there would be Japanese tailored androids of some sort. We've only seen, white, stereotypically "other" white androids. I just think, if this is post 2179 to the point Ripley has aged as much from Aliens (1986) to here (2015), would be 29 years, or 2208. By that point, in that world, I would assume there wouldn't be, just Caucasian modeled androids. So, it'd be interesting to change that.

You don't have to wait for 2208. The Japanese already have androids.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed