Michael Biehn *could* be in Alien 5

Started by Vrastal, Mar 01, 2015, 01:16:31 AM

Author
Michael Biehn *could* be in Alien 5 (Read 44,200 times)

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2015, 08:33:18 AM
I've already met him before too - but I'm terrible at getting tongue tied at conventions and my last impressions of him weren't terribly great to be honest. I just want a new photo (last one was awful) and a signature on my AvPGalaxy poster project that I started 3 conventions ago. I'm probably going to see Charles Dance again (3rd time) to get him included too.

I've only met Biehn once and I had a small interview with him for Monstermania 2009 where we discussed Rodriguez's PREDATORS, the untitled Alien prequel which became Prometheus and his upcoming projects. I recorded it and posted it on Youtube. All of that was done a day after I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. Pain killers and swollen gums weren't gonna stop me from seeing Biehn!

Russ

Russ

Can you post the link, Rakai?

Close Encounters

Quote from: Russ on Mar 06, 2015, 10:16:58 AM

Seconded.

NickisSmart

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 05, 2015, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2015, 08:49:27 AM
I know I'm gonna ask him (if I don't freeze up) when I see him in August.

Having met Biehn, I can say that he's a pretty laid back and normal guy. So just approach him like you would any other dude!

I've already met him before too - but I'm terrible at getting tongue tied at conventions and my last impressions of him weren't terribly great to be honest. I just want a new photo (last one was awful) and a signature on my AvPGalaxy poster project that I started 3 conventions ago. I'm probably going to see Charles Dance again (3rd time) to get him included too.

Why not?

MCP

MCP

The best thing Michael Biehn has been in recently was Far Cry 3:  Blood Dragon, where he sends up his tough guy persona in an 80s retro style game.

NetworkATTH

Quote from: MCP on Mar 08, 2015, 04:37:44 AM
The best thing Michael Biehn has been in recently was Far Cry 3:  Blood Dragon, where he sends up his tough guy persona in an 80s retro style game.

Is that not what they want him for?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Close Encounters on Mar 06, 2015, 06:45:33 PM
Quote from: Russ on Mar 06, 2015, 10:16:58 AM

Seconded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oXxE1y3xjY#

Sorry about the late response guys but this interview was conducted back in 2009. I was.. twenty one when this was filmed and it didn't seem like long ago when I met Biehn. Feels like yesterday... God I feel old.

WarriorRidged

Seems like a really nice, easygoing guy.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: NickisSmart on Mar 07, 2015, 09:59:08 PM
Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 05, 2015, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2015, 08:49:27 AM
I know I'm gonna ask him (if I don't freeze up) when I see him in August.

Having met Biehn, I can say that he's a pretty laid back and normal guy. So just approach him like you would any other dude!

Why not?

Quote from: WarriorRidged on Mar 08, 2015, 11:58:33 AM
Seems like a really nice, easygoing guy.

He was fed-up. Had a hoody on, pulled down, barely looking at anyone who came by. Barely said a word. It might have just been how busy he was - I mean, I got there in the morning, had to wait until the very end of the day to finally get my interview - so it might have just been tired but it wasn't the best of impressions. And my first convention as well.

I'm meeting him again in August so hopefully it'll be a better experience.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed