Most scariest/heart pounding part of the game

Started by War Wager, Mar 08, 2008, 09:03:19 PM

Author
Most scariest/heart pounding part of the game (Read 12,870 times)

War Wager

Whats one part of the game that really got you freaked/your heart pumping?

Private Hudson

Knowing there is something around you but only hearing it, no seeing it, happens to me in every level. Online I can get creeped out by good players who play as aliens and stalk and taunt, then lunging at the last second.

War Wager

I've only ever played the demo but on the Marine level when you have to run back to the APC while theres a whole Hive of Aliens chasing you was pretty intense!

Private Hudson

I hate on the first lvl where you can hear and see signs of the pred, but not actually seeing the pred itself.

Kimarhi

To me there are several self induced scary things in the game.

For instance, I'll always try to hack a door in the level where you have to guide the APC to avoid the drones busting in the door behind you.

Because the hacking takes about as long as the alien to bust through the door then its always pretty tense about who gets there first.

Then I always try to make it to the lock when the aliens chase you from the first encounter with the hive and close it off, but sometimes the Aliens catch you.

And there is a part where a Prae is chasing you around and you have to cut through the vent to get away and that usually takes time while the prae is chasing you down.

AcidGlow

The "Mission Failed" screen.

Private Hudson

Another is when you get chased out of the hive by literally dozens of aliens on the second lvl.

Aeus

Every Marine level...

Seriously though, it would probably be where that Predalien jumps you in the main Corporate facility (as a Marine).

Alien Freak

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 09, 2008, 10:12:39 PM
I've only ever played the demo but on the Marine level when you have to run back to the APC while theres a whole Hive of Aliens chasing you was pretty intense!
Same with me.

Private Hudson

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 12, 2008, 10:20:29 PM
Every Marine level...

Seriously though, it would probably be where that Predalien jumps you in the main Corporate facility (as a Marine).

YES!! I did that level last night (Note night) and it scared the hell out of me!! The way it just lunges out of that corridor screaching and roaring!! :o

Der_Meister

-entering the Hive with the marine
-Predalien breaking through the ceiling

Purebreedalien

In the Alien level Escape (i think) You see a Predator for the first time an you have to kill it, but it self-destructs, it took me three attempts until I realised what I had to do lol. First I was killed in the explosion, second it killed me as I tried to escape through the big unbreakable window and third I tried to dash up the walls as fast as I could and luckily I lived with the explosion missing me by about an inch. That was the most heart pounding for me... so far.

War Wager

Theres a part on the first level as the Marine when I was walking down corridor. My light suddenly went out and I had no flares. Then the motiontracker came alive with signals and I couldn't see sh*t infront of me. Damn freaky game some times!  :P

Carnage95

When the motion tracker starts beeping and you see many white dots coming towards you. :o

Dusk

I don't know why, but I can't play the freaking Marine Campaign without my heart starting to race. Though playing as the Predator I have no problems at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed