AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,089 times)

warchant-D

warchant-D

hey, a couple things i noticed that i was curious if anyone else caught or knew anything about.  -first, in regards to the predator handling the two aliens at once, if you look low you can notice hes apparently pulling them up out of some water or something so maybe that has something to do with why they might be somewhat immobilized, maybe by something he may have done to the water just prior?  -second, im not sure if anyone else noticed this or not but just after the guy is impaled by the tail towards the end , if you watch it in frame by frame or in normal speed whatever, it appears that this may be some other possible hybrid or something, as it appears to have some sort of silicon looking webbing or mane that flares out around its neck when it's mouth opens.not too clear, but it doesnt appear to be the predalien as it doesnt show any glimpses of dreds in the picture and its mandibles wouldnt flare out that much?  Also if i recal one interview mentioned possibly multiple alien types, as well as the fact that the movie specs and bios sheet on the site even has 'hybrids' and 'predalien' listed as two seperate things altogether.   :o  

Sulaco

Sulaco

AS long as it's not the newborn I"m happy!

Deco

Deco

I am a die hard fan of both franchises and I really have to be honest, the movie looks incredible cheap.  If fox had of just bit the bullet for avp 1 and set it on a distant planet in space (I mean that from a budget perspective) they would have given faith to the fans and thus, created new ones. The sad thing is that while this movie will undoubtadly be better than the first, its look its 'straight to dvd' like. Prominent evidence of no budget. So sad too given these movies are Fox's most recognised achievements.(star wars aside)   My fingers are still crossed however and believe me, with more promise than they were upon viewing the first trailer for the avp directed by Paul Anderson.  Later guys :-)

tHe_wOLf

tHe_wOLf

Overall, I really liked the trailer.  First rate.  I thought the atmosphere was spot on, and the violence and gore are a great sight to behold as opposed to the first AvP (no violence = lame.)  The only gripe that I have is that the blood looks incredibly fake.  Very obviously CG.  I hope that they add some better effects for this - otherwise, I guess I really won't mind.  Can't wait for December!

Sulaco

Sulaco

The budget is smaller then AVP but they did great things with smaller budgets back in the day {alien,aliens,predator2} Every alien/predator movie had different directors with different visions too. The brothers look to be spot on with me, but I would also like to have it dark and depressing {Fincher} style!

derplo

derplo

omg frikkingod hot diggigy DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMN!  looks sooooooo god

scarface

scarface

after aliens(ressurection doesnt count)...its good to see some army on alien/predator action.....but i really want to know if the predalien will have feathers like in the game and get stronger with every battle it has....it would of course be totally invincible after al the gore i just saw...but...im satasfied...like to see green band though...   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Internecivus Raptus

Internecivus Raptus

This'll be everything the first wasn't, you can already tell, I mean the trailer alone is R. This'll kick ass for sure, that whip was so sweet, the only thing I don't like about Wolf is the duckbill mask from Pred 2. And yeah Reiko does remind me of Ripley. I hope those scenes in the trailer with the military means a return to the  Alien(s) kind of battles, with the military being massacred. The Alien busting thru the window at that guy was awesome too. Can. Not. Wait. Till. Christmas

scarface

scarface

i concur....(high fives)   :)  

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i've seen the previews for Aliens vs Predator so many times that i lost count and it's so cool to see the blood and the gore return. i just hope if its a success that fox will give a green light for more sequels for the Alien and Predator movies. I am a die hard fan of both franchises myself and collected everything from action figures, trading cards, model kits, video games, dvds, vhs, and other stuff. i think all of us aliens and predator fans should go out and punch out paul anderson for saying he's a true fan and give the brothers who are doing the new one a huge hug if it goes well with all of us on this awesome kick ass website dedicated to our favorite sci-fi creatures of all time LONG LIVE ALIENS AND PREDATOR!!!!!   ;)     ;D     8)     8)     8)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

We can hack AVP forever but what about AR and the newborn? Was it to long ago, people forgot?

Angelita

Angelita

For God Sake let the Predator survive!!! Let him be the one standing on top crushing the Alien Queen. I would like to see more of the fear that this character brings on screen. Yeah then you could call it a good AVP2. But Shit happens.....    8)  

scarface

scarface

well...   ???  ...the newborn was more of a one-time deal...and it was emenslly powerful(my spellings screwed up today, sorry)but i still believe it wouldve been too risky to do anything else with the newborn seeing as its something spawned from the AR's peticular scneario...plus that movie did kinda suck..but i liked the new ending   ;D     ;D  on the uncut one...

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'll always be pissed they made AR with Ripley... I love how they ended it in A3... fans boo because they killed off Hicks, I thought that sucked too, but it set the mood Fincher style. I won't start on the newborn and AvP, that just sucked! So did that French director stepping in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed