Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 18, 2019, 08:28:03 PM

Author
Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood! (Read 114,531 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TStyx on Jan 28, 2021, 02:47:03 PM
After hearing the podcast I tried to find them on line but I can only find issues 1 and 2 for sale.  There is a 96 page "paperback" version, is that all 4 issues together?

Yep!  Because of covid19 they didn't release all the individual issues, but the 96 page trade paperback is the whole story, missing issues and all!

TStyx

Ah right that would explain it, thanks for the info.

BlueMarsalis79

Say I wanted AVP the OG series, eternal and this- what's the best way to get them?

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 01, 2021, 03:27:23 PM
Say I wanted AVP the OG series, eternal and this- what's the best way to get them?

Comixology, Amazon, your LCS, local book stores if they have them in stock. Don't know if you could find it at your LCS but I've been fortunate to have found old single issues of the original series so long as the shop has a back issue section.

BlueMarsalis79

Maybe I should be more specific, I mean physically.

What's the best way to own them?

Like for example, the best version of Dead Orbit's the oversized edition.

Corporal Hicks

I think you'll struggle to find any fancy pant editions of the OG. I think they did one or two of them. No fancy pants for Eternal or TTB though.

BlueMarsalis79

Okay just Trade paperbacks then.

Thank you.

SM

Quote from: Russ840 on Jan 28, 2021, 02:03:54 PM
There will be no Digital versions until Marvel get around to releasing.

All Alien and Predator digital comic material has been pulled from comixology, which is an Amazon company. As such, there shouldn't be any for kindle.

But the electronic versions of any book on Amazon is Kindle...?

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: SM on Feb 01, 2021, 09:53:18 PM
Quote from: Russ840 on Jan 28, 2021, 02:03:54 PM
There will be no Digital versions until Marvel get around to releasing.

All Alien and Predator digital comic material has been pulled from comixology, which is an Amazon company. As such, there shouldn't be any for kindle.

But the electronic versions of any book on Amazon is Kindle...?

The Kindle and Comixology app's can be used to read digital comics purchased through Amazon. A majority anyway.

Don't think you can use the Kindle app to read comics purchased on The Comixology site though.

SM

Ah right.

Just looked up a Marvel trade on Amazon and it has a price for "Kindle and comiXology", so perhaps DH Aliens comic will end up back on Amazon at some point.

Russ840

Quote from: SM on Feb 03, 2021, 05:10:31 AM
Ah right.

Just looked up a Marvel trade on Amazon and it has a price for "Kindle and comiXology", so perhaps DH Aliens comic will end up back on Amazon at some point.

As soon as marvel re release them in their own formats, you can be sure that they will be on Amazon and comixology.

Corporal Hicks

BlueMarsalis79

Gosh that's really gorgeous.

Russ840

Xiggz456

Doug Wheatley is next level

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed