Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 18, 2019, 08:28:03 PM

Author
Dark Horse Comics Announces Alien vs. Predator: Thicker Than Blood! (Read 116,168 times)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, the initial announcement was essentially the soliciation for the first issue. That new cover is badass too!

Voodoo Magic

Ah...well... that certainly makes a whole lot of sense! :)

Kradan

Still Collating...

A well drawn one would be a treat to see.

happypred

AvP Duel was the last time we got a decent predalien

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, and it's decent, not good, not bad.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: happypred on Oct 28, 2019, 06:21:19 AM
AvP Duel was the last time we got a decent predalien

I did love that design

Kradan

Spoiler
dreadlocks
[close]

The Old One

The Old One

No thank you lol.

Kradan

"Dreadlocks, dreadlocks !"

The Old One

The Old One

Never! It's always awful.

SuperiorIronman

I'm interested in what they'd go with if one did show up considering they do use the Requiem Predalien, but if I'm not mistaken one shows up in the Judge Dredd book like the Requiem concept art (I didn't read it and I'm referencing scans).

As far as dreads, keep them. Just raise the crest up like the Predator and drape them behind it like the host. No reason to reinvent the wheel on dreadlock placement. That being said I wouldn't mind if they are removed if it allows the artist to retain the coloration, mandibles, and heavier build.

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely disgusting. No way.
Biomechanical or go home.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Oct 30, 2019, 02:14:02 PM
I'm interested in what they'd go with if one did show up considering they do use the Requiem Predalien, but if I'm not mistaken one shows up in the Judge Dredd book like the Requiem concept art (I didn't read it and I'm referencing scans).

As far as dreads, keep them. Just raise the crest up like the Predator and drape them behind it like the host. No reason to reinvent the wheel on dreadlock placement. That being said I wouldn't mind if they are removed if it allows the artist to retain the coloration, mandibles, and heavier build.

I can roll with all of that.

Samhain13

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Oct 30, 2019, 02:38:09 PM
Biomechanical or go home.

This. Being biomechanical is the most important part for me. I can tolerate mandibles and dreads, just don't make it fleshy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed