Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 924,096 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ghost of Tsushima

Another game I do so want to platinum so if you all never see me again that's why.  :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

I'm still making my way through my (huge) backlog, but I've finished Dead Rising 2, and I'm now onto Dead Rising 2: Case West.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 3

And the pirate stuff is over, thank f**k. Also, has anyone ever managed to properly stealth that one area in the airport? I can't. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm pretty sure its scripted to be impossible. I certainly never managed it.

Samhain13

Samhain13

So I finished SOMA and that was a f**king depressing story. Great game though.

Now I need something different, since Darksiders 3 is available on game pass, might try that while I replay the other 2 games as well.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Samhain13 on Aug 11, 2020, 12:52:10 AM
So I finished SOMA and that was a f**king depressing story. Great game though.

Now I need something different, since Darksiders 3 is available on game pass, might try that while I replay the other 2 games as well.
Soma is fantastic! I might also try Darksiders 3 myself, especially since Genesis has just come on Game Pass.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I got right to the end of Parasite Eve and got stuck on Eve's final form. 

Aggro. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 11, 2020, 12:33:16 AM
I'm pretty sure its scripted to be impossible. I certainly never managed it.

I do wonder if I could have just run for it and climbed onto the roof. But either way I could have done without Elena bitching at me almost every time I died and reloaded. "Don't leave me behiiiiiiind!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 3

Those last few levels are actually really good. And the first are as well. Shame about so much of the middle.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil: Revelations

Not gonna lie it looks great on PS4 but damn the camera movement gets to me after a hour and I have to stop playing.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 13, 2020, 10:39:45 PMUncharted 3

Those last few levels are actually really good. And the first are as well. Shame about so much of the middle.

Word.

Also needed more Cutter.

Stitch

Stitch

Finally reached the end boss of Wolfenstein Youngblood. Game itself is not as bad as has been made out (I'm enjoying it a lot more than New Colossus), but end boss is a bit of a bitch.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 14, 2020, 08:06:34 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 13, 2020, 10:39:45 PMUncharted 3

Word.

Also needed more Cutter.

And the whole thing at the end of Nate losing his ring and replacing it with his cast off wedding band was pure cringe.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Uncharted 4

"What is that, a fox?" ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm so glad they pulled it out of the bag with number four. Even with the slightly eye-rolly brother retcon, it's an absolutely superb game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed