First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels!

Started by lv_226, May 26, 2016, 01:07:11 PM

Author
First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels! (Read 26,281 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Well she's holding a shotgun of some kind, can't ID it

dallevalle

im getting alien 1 vibes here

NickisSmart

Quote from: Enoch on May 26, 2016, 10:05:14 PM
It seems that Daniels is crying :'( on this photo...

I thought i saw tears, as well. Well, Lambert cried in Alien when Dallas died. Maybe a male love interest just bought the farm?

Ash 937

Nice Pic!

It would be nice if Alien: Covenant turns out to be the film that Prometheus should have been. 

acrediblesource

i hope alien covenant doesn't turn out to be the predictable facehugging AVP romp that it was suppose to be. I want to be excited for this, not expecting them to re-tread waters AVP already did.

PRJ_since1990

Well I have to say I will reserve personal judgment once it releases. As not a huge fan of Prometheus I can't get excited to be let down again. Honestly, I wish these spoilers would stop coming out. I remember seeing pics from Alien's production explicitly forbidding non-authorized personnel and no photos allowed. They kept it super secret and I miss that about films.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 27, 2016, 12:29:54 AM
Well I have to say I will reserve personal judgment once it releases. As not a huge fan of Prometheus I can't get excited to be let down again. Honestly, I wish these spoilers would stop coming out. I remember seeing pics from Alien's production explicitly forbidding non-authorized personnel and no photos allowed. They kept it super secret and I miss that about films.

It's super secret now too, but we live in a very different world now.  There was no internet back in 79, there were no cellphones with cameras.  Trying to keep something like this under wraps these days has become very very difficult.  I also don't want to know every little detail.

Wait a minute.

Yes I do.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 27, 2016, 12:39:28 AM

It's super secret now too, but we live in a very different world now.  There was no internet back in 79, there were no cellphones with cameras.  Trying to keep something like this under wraps these days has become very very difficult.  I also don't want to know every little detail.

Wait a minute.

Yes I do.
Hmm how can I ruin this... oh yea that's right; I wasn't here for the AVPR days but I do remember hearing that everyone like what they were seeing back then and thought the movie was going to be awesome. Have fun with that.

However this isn't that crap fest and Scott delivers most of the time. So I have the weirdest boner right now.

CainsSon

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 27, 2016, 12:39:28 AM

Wait a minute.

Yes I do.

I think they try to release something from week to week to sort of deter the leaks and build hype at the same time. They figure if they given you something, and they control what they give you, it will take attention away from leaks maybe?

Prez

Do my eyes deceive me or is there some form of liquid on the floor grating bottom left-ish. It's reflecting the flame but seems liquid in substance ... Alien dribble perhaps  ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: CainsSon on May 26, 2016, 05:18:44 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 26, 2016, 05:00:53 PM
It almost looks like there is a Working Joe sitting there in the left corner of the image...

Looking good so far! I'm a big fan of mixing green and orange light on sets.
I think that is just a chair. Would be cool to see a Working Joe end up in the films somehow.

I'm not seeing the Joe either. I think it's just a chair as well. Though I would freaking love to see a Joe on screen!

Quote from: Ssgtjira on May 26, 2016, 09:42:56 PM
M41a NO! This is inspired.. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-e03eXF0vROU/VQsPEGJRLtI/AAAAAAAABT0/By7-yq5aeaQ/w1826-h578/H4_shotgun_trans.png

I have to agree with you. It looks more like a shotgun than a pulse rifle.

Russ

#enthused. Looks... awesome.

Ssgtjira

Ssgtjira

it is possible clone of shotgun M90 with Rail system: www.joystickdivision.com/Reach_MPBeta_Shotgun.jpg

Corporal Hicks

As cool as it would be to use a Halo (Covenant, geddit? Geddit?!  :laugh:) weapon, I don't think they would. It'll be more likely be a modification of an existing platform.

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2016, 11:47:26 AM
As cool as it would be to use a Halo (Covenant, geddit? Geddit?!  :laugh:) weapon, I don't think they would. It'll be more likely be a modification of an existing platform.
Ridley probably nicked it from Blomkamp!!!!! Awwww poor Bloomy, no WALIENSSSSSSS!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed