First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels!

Started by lv_226, May 26, 2016, 01:07:11 PM

Author
First Look at Katherine Waterston as Daniels! (Read 26,276 times)

CainsSon

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 26, 2016, 05:00:53 PM
Hey folks,  I fixed the perspective on this image, and then I also adjusted the tone so you can see what is happening there.  I'll post it in a moment.

It almost looks like there is a Working Joe sitting there in the left corner of the image...

Looking good so far! I'm a big fan of mixing green and orange light on sets.
I think that is just a chair. Would be cool to see a Working Joe end up in the films somehow.

Giger Beast

This is too cool!!!

Has an almost Alien Isolation vibe to it. Guess that's the colors?

Regardless, looks awesome!

Also, I wonder how much of this movie will take place on the ship as opposed to on the surface of the planet?

hfeldhaus

Quote from: CainsSon on May 26, 2016, 05:18:44 PM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 26, 2016, 05:00:53 PM
Hey folks,  I fixed the perspective on this image, and then I also adjusted the tone so you can see what is happening there.  I'll post it in a moment.

It almost looks like there is a Working Joe sitting there in the left corner of the image...

Looking good so far! I'm a big fan of mixing green and orange light on sets.
I think that is just a chair. Would be cool to see a Working Joe end up in the films somehow.

I'd be really happy if they incorporated Seegson into the movie-verse. The Working Joes were just as creepy as the Alien.

Keyes

High rez version on the official Alien Facebook page (click to enlarge):

Ultramorph

At this rate, I foresee us getting a peek at some xenos sooner than we might expect.

CainsSon

Quote from: Daz85 on May 26, 2016, 05:35:20 PM

This is officially a 3rd Ridley Scott film in the series. There is already a RS trilogy of Alien films.

426Buddy

Quote from: Ultramorph on May 26, 2016, 05:39:32 PM
At this rate, I foresee us getting a peek at some xenos sooner than we might expect.

I really hope that they don't show any creatures before the film hits theaters, I won't be able to help myself if they do, but I really want to go into this not knowing what the creatures will look like.

I know that trailers will probably reveal all as usual though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Daz85 on May 26, 2016, 05:35:20 PM

Nice. Okay I present the official AVP Galaxy version (the best version naturally), see attached.

Infected

Thats inside a spaceship......

i hope we dont get an Alien reboot that everything takes place inside that ship when they come back from their exploration walk on a moon or some sort....the scary and the hunting part is my least fav in the movies, i love the mysteries and exploration,
i dont care about the kills and stuff.

Mr. Clemens

Hope it isn't all their weed burning up back there.  :P

NickisSmart

Quote from: Infected on May 26, 2016, 08:24:00 PM
Thats inside a spaceship......

i hope we dont get an Alien reboot that everything takes place inside that ship when they come back from their exploration walk on a moon or some sort....the scary and the hunting part is my least fav in the movies, i love the mysteries and exploration,
i dont care about the kills and stuff.

I loved both. Hopefully the new film is a mixture AND NOT JUST ONE.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on May 26, 2016, 09:40:15 PM
Hope it isn't all their weed burning up back there.  :P

Everyone is going to be stoned out of their minds with all those fumes wafting through the ship.  :laugh:

NickisSmart

That does look like a Working Joe, in the background. Those guys were basically Michael Myers in space. I'd be curious to see what Ridley can do with them; they'd certainly make for an interesting contrast with David.

Enoch

It seems that Daniels is crying :'( on this photo...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed