Alien Day 2021

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2021, 04:50:54 PM

Author
Alien Day 2021 (Read 2,563 times)

Drukathi

Drukathi

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 26, 2021, 11:51:58 PM
Personally, this Alien day felt extremely disappointing. No big news, nothing of note.

Since its foundation, Alien Day = merch day. Only announcements of third-party products.

As far as I remember, on this day there was never a big announcement of films or serious news on the franchise. Only shoes, jackets, hats and the like.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

In 2017 there was a pretty big promotional push for Alien: Covenant. The viral short The Crossing was released, Alien was back in theaters in select locations, etc.

I never expected a new project announcement this Alien Day, but I would have loved to have heard a word from Hawley about how the show is coming along. Even a fairly generic interview; just something actually acknowledging it. He spoke more about the show before it was ever even official. :D

Kradan

Kradan

Maybe Noah is just not aware of Alien Day's existence ?

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I would've been happy with a new gameplay video from Fireteam, a demo would've been a blast but I know that's too much to ask. An announcement of a new book or something...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Still Collating... on Apr 28, 2021, 08:53:25 PM
An announcement of a new book or something...

It's too bad they couldn't omit the one shot Aliens: Aftermath issue from the Marvel solicitations last week to save as a treat to announce on 4/26. Ah, well. That still wouldn't have hit the way news on the show would...

judge death

judge death

We got some news last year on this day and in the years passed we have had several reveals and news and lots of offers and special events, this year was a disapointment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed