Best Alien - Predator Memes / Funny Gifs and Stuff

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Nov 14, 2019, 04:41:55 AM

Author
Best Alien - Predator Memes / Funny Gifs and Stuff (Read 55,352 times)

Immortan Jonesy

I find Bart Jockey to be superior to the ones from comics.

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 08, 2021, 12:10:36 AM
I find Bart Jockey to be superior to the ones from comics.

Why don't you people like hairy SJ

or the one wearing antique robes ?

BlueMarsalis79

Because it's hilariously awful in appearance, and neither as interesting as it being a biomechanical suit, or a biomechanical being itself grown out of the chair.

Kradan

Kradan

I mean, it all applies to Bart-Jockey too. I was wondering what makes it better than ones in the comics ?

P. S. I dig one in Apocalyplse. He is weird enough for me. Certainly weirder than bald albino in a suit

BlueMarsalis79

He's cringe worthy imo.

City Hunter Yautja

[cancerblack]

Kradan

Magnificent

Kradan

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Really like the Apocalypse Jockey. The depiction that was the only one to being close to faithfull to what was in Alien, although since the (original) jockey was this surreal, melted with itself, impossible being grown into machinery, I would preffer never to see it alive, as it was never the intention. Hence all if not most of its live depictions are underwhelming, and the thing had to be cheated into a suit instead for the prequels. Still, the Apocalypse thing has always been my favorite

BlueMarsalis79

So awful, hate it, in an otherwise aesthetic comic book.

Immortan Jonesy

i absolutely agree.

judge death

Myself love it and prefer the space jockey as a creature than albino humans inside a suit.

City Hunter Yautja

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed