The Big question about Alien V

Started by andrew.deacon.946, Mar 08, 2015, 12:13:47 AM

Author
The Big question about Alien V (Read 9,773 times)

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Fair enough, I just don't see how you could have Ellen in it and it be any good without it being a retcon- that's where I'm coming from.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I agree with you on that. I'm, just not going to put my faith in anything until either Blomkamp or the studio has announced what is going on officially. Because I kinda get the impression they might not be too sure themselves right now.

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 09, 2015, 02:05:56 PM
There's nothing wrong with discussing it. There's been tons of great discussion about it on here.

But a lot of people are acting like it's definitely a retcon and it's definitely got Michael Biehn in it and it's definitely definitely definitely, when literally none of that has been confirmed. All I'm saying is, wouldn't it be best to hold off on acting like we definitely know what it is until we actually know for sure?
This.
Chill pill time everyone. get it here for free.  :laugh:

All we got is concept arts and a few words from the director and possible cast members, until more info is out, a summary or something, people should maybe hold of on the retcon or not front. There is plenty else we could discuss, the concept arts for example.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

To steer this thread back to much more important issues:

Do you guys think we will see Dippy Birds™ in Alien 5?

There will surely be riots on these boards should Blomkamp neglect to include these important recurring icons from the Alien franchise.

Although personally I'd also settle for a couple of rubber chickens.

The Cruentus

He might, Isolation added little bits of fun trivia like that, if he is a fan of the first two film then he will because Aliens has something like it as well. The metal ball things for example, I can't remember what they are called lol

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Plot twist - the birds are actually the monsters, but we get a dippy Alien on a table to make up for it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Latest rumour has it, they've just finished building the Dippy Bird Queen prop:

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 09, 2015, 02:32:52 PM

If I were director I'd have a Dippy Bird pecking away at cornbread for the entire film. But that's just me.

Rankles75

Rankles75

CGI Jones the cat vs dippy bird Queen as the film's big end battle? Take my money... :)

TimmyTurnersDad

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 09, 2015, 08:05:44 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 09, 2015, 02:32:52 PM

If I were director I'd have a Dippy Bird pecking away at cornbread for the entire film. But that's just me.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The dippy bird probably had a camera and the company was watching everything. Hell the dippy bird probably was the ceo. Since Weyland died on a back water planet no one was ever appointed as his successor.

Nightmare Asylum

Is Dippy Bird a human or an android?

TimmyTurnersDad

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 09, 2015, 08:59:27 PM

Does Dippy Bird dream of electric sheep?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: TimmyTurnersDad on Mar 09, 2015, 09:05:33 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 09, 2015, 08:59:27 PM

Does Dippy Bird dream of electric sheep?
He's made out of synthetic wood and black goo, plus the power of physics. I don't know, probably dreams about hardwood.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

This thread has taken a turn for the excellent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed