WHERE IS NEWT?

Started by CainsSon, Mar 02, 2015, 10:29:06 PM

Author
WHERE IS NEWT? (Read 5,784 times)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I think Hicks has a high chance of dying. If they do recast Newt I think she'll make it though.

Russ

Russ

Yes, I'd hope so - I think of them all, Newt needs to survive (in that the audience needs her to survive). And, as her "parents", any parent would sacrifice themselves for their child - even if Rippers and Hicks aren't her natural mum and dad, they share a unique bond, all of them scarred by the Alien.

Rankles75

Rankles75

I think Hicks and Newt should definitely both survive. If they did, I'd actually be okay with Ripley sacrificing herself at the end (though I'd prefer that she didn't). Don't mind one way or the other with Bishop. I liked him in Aliens but he's half the man he used to be...

Marty1987

Marty1987

QuoteI liked him in Aliens but he's half the man he used to be...

funny  ;D

bioweapon

bioweapon

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 03, 2015, 01:15:34 PM
Hell, if something's gone funky with Ripley's/hicks' cryotubes, then they can just as easily set it many decades later and say Newt's was even more affected. Rebecca could be of a similar age to Ripley. I'm not sure that would be a wise decision, though... Mentally, she'd still be a child.

Interesting direction

Quote from: Amanda Ripley on Mar 03, 2015, 05:18:03 AM
Juno Temple would be a good choice to play an older Newt.
http://i.imgur.com/PijVyIH.png

Cool

For Bishop, Lance H. is eager to do it again acording to his Facebook site.

I could def see a short cameo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed