ESRB Rating Information

Started by ikarop, Aug 18, 2014, 09:25:09 AM

Author
ESRB Rating Information (Read 2,838 times)

ikarop

ikarop

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=33581

Platform: Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

Rating Category: Mature Rating Symbol

Content Descriptors: Blood, Strong Language, Violence

Other: Includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content (Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Rating Summary
: This is an action-adventure game in which players assume the role of Amanda Ripley as she investigates a mysterious space station. From a first-person perspective, players explore the station's rooms and corridors and use shotguns, pistols, bombs, and flamethrowers to kill alien creatures; androids can be dispatched by being shot, set on fire, or blown up. When Ripley is spotted by an alien, a short cutscene depicts her getting knocked down and bitten in the face, or stabbed through the chest with a spike. Blood is depicted when players are impaled; several corpses can be seen lying in pools of blood during the course of the game. The words "f**k," and "sh*t" appear in the dialogue.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I thought the game is considered survival horror. Oh well, "kill-em-all" it is then.

SM

SM

lolwinter

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oooohhhh. Notice this:

QuoteOther: Includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content (Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Looks like you modders will be happy.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Can modding be done on PS4 & Xbone?

QuoteFrom a first-person perspective, players explore the station's rooms and corridors and use shotguns, pistols, bombs, and flamethrowers to kill alien creatures

So now there's more than one Alien and they can be killed with weapons as well?

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

This writeup was pretty clearly written by some clerk who's focussed on what elements people might find offensive, as opposed to what specifically happens in the game.

Pretty sure it's gonna be the same game CA have been touting all along.  ;)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: SM on Aug 18, 2014, 09:52:16 AM
lolwinter
Ok, tell me since when the action adventure games are survival horror? The game won't be anything like Silent Hill 2, thats for sure.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 18, 2014, 11:20:00 AM
Oooohhhh. Notice this:

QuoteOther: Includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content (Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Looks like you modders will be happy.

Nah. I think it's just generic for all games with online features (chat, voice chat, etc...). A:I doesn't seem to have any so I'm not sure why it's being included.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=32694

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, that's exactly what it is. I wouldn't hold your breath for an SDK or anything,

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 18, 2014, 01:02:53 PMNah. I think it's just generic for all games with online features (chat, voice chat, etc...). A:I doesn't seem to have any so I'm not sure why it's being included.

But now how will we mod it to change the creature into the Predalien from Requiem :(

ikarop

ikarop

It already sounds like the predalien so you just need to close your eyes while you play and use your imagination.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed