Favourite/Least Favourite Level

Started by War Wager, Aug 12, 2007, 11:36:29 PM

Author
Favourite/Least Favourite Level (Read 34,024 times)

hunterv555

hunterv555

i liked the second level it was like the pred 2 movie, jus i only liked it when u had the max upgrades,  i hated the level excape and rescue  for me there was no proper way to do it i jus ran through  and i only took the enemies out 1-by-1 since they are powerful in groups

Huol

Huol

Favourite:

Copycat
Night to remember
Escape
Hot time in old town
Prey of the clan

Disliked:
Bug hunt
The one with the strippers...

I didn't really dislike or like 10 thousand ways to die. It wasn't hard at all... You guys got me worried for nothing xD

thepouncer

thepouncer

ten thousend ways to die was the only hard level in the game ,hated that boobytraped bridge

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

My favorites are La Famiglia(The maufia gangstas are so funny to kill), Machine men(Favorite boss fight and some funny quotes from the bosses), Monster Squad(I like the fight and the idea of keeping skulls of robots), and Last Rites(Stone Heart is such a kickass Pred).

jegu

jegu

mine favourite levels are every city level, but i hated the level where cloak didn't work cos of the rain and had to kill my pred mates. cant remember the name of it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My Favorite level is Night to remember.

Night Killer

Night Killer

My favorite levels are Escape and all the boss levels.  I didn't like the alien levels and The New Flesh.  I always got lost in bug hunt and the new flesh is so pointless.  All you do is run around until hunter jumps out the window.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: thepouncer on Sep 11, 2007, 06:58:21 PM
ten thousend ways to die was the only hard level in the game ,hated that boobytraped bridge
Those things never hurt much.
I either bunny hopped past or went through them.

crypto84

crypto84

I liked most of the levels. The only levels I hated were Escape and resue since in Escape you don't have any weapons until the end and you are very weak in the level  >:(. With Rescue it's the lack of weapons since at first you only have the writsblades and the palsma cannon.  >:(

In some ways it makes those levels challenging but at the same time time annoying. Apart from those I enjoyed the other levels and it's a great game.  :) :D ;D

jegu

jegu

Not hard. Just shoot the mines with speargun from a distance and then run through the bridge normally  :)

ElderPredator

Quote from: jegu on Sep 18, 2007, 08:51:37 PM

Not hard. Just shoot the mines with speargun from a distance and then run through the bridge normally  :)
And be sure to shoot them in the head.

avpmad!

avpmad!

i like the level with the aliens and i also hate it coz they kept knocking me off the wires when u have 2 destroy the generators

ElderPredator

When you're crawling just throw them EMP/sonic bombs  so they can't get you.

Dingo

Dingo

I hated the level when you were back in the 1930's and you had to run through the museum to get to to mob boss. It's not hard, it's just way to easy, short, and pointless. I ran it in 15 seconds.  :D

dale07

dale07

i hated bug hunt it did my head in kill the aliens and climbing threw them tunnels

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed