Informations.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Oct 21, 2009, 10:02:33 PM

Author
Informations. (Read 168,023 times)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Agreed, only I'd wish he'd give just a lil' summit' away.

jordan

jordan

I most definitely hope that Trejo is not going to kill a Predator, let alone Predator/s.  Hopefully, just a random update from him.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

What would you write?
"Going to Hawaii to get killed by a Predator!"?

He probably was just looking forward to the shoot and was in a good mood, and since there are going to be 3 Predators hunting them he's not going to kill 2 of them anyway, at least not when your name isn't Anderson.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Oct 23, 2009, 04:46:14 AM

Denial would be the wrong word, yeah. My most sincere apologies.

And about him nailing the role or not? I guess we'll find out, won't we? I mean, I'm pretty sure Rodriguez had the same questions we did, it's only a knee-jerk reaction to such a left-field name in this kind of movie. I think this kind of worrying is absolute, it's very general. It's not a specific worry. You can be happy/unhappy/indifferent about anybody and anything that's announced for a movie, without having seen anything to judge by.

So yeah, for some reason, Rodriguez and co. picked him, so he must have a Badass card up his sleeve.

It's all good, just a little misunderstanding is all.

Yeah I completely agree, I do feel more comfortable about the cast because of the fact Rodriguez is incorporated into the film.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

For whatever it's worth, here is also Derek Mears official Twitter page:

http://twitter.com/Derek_Mears

EDIT:
New pictures of Adrian Brody in Hawaii

http://www.popsugar.com/5812739

Raptor

Raptor

I think the way he is now looks perfect for the part,he dint need more muscles he got a good six pack going on so that's enough.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Chest isn't bad too.

Weasel

Weasel

What's he doing in that second pic? Looking at his dick?

Nice slice of information though. The lava tubes sound really interesting. If they're just doing the entrance I could see a shot of a predator standing at the mouth of it.

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

That's the 3rd pic of him I have seen of him in Hawaii and he is always clean shaved. Shouldn't he have a beard going since he's on a Alien planet w/o his razor.

SiL

SiL

Might've shaved before getting kidnapped.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Sweet find! Keep 'em coming!

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Damn he reminds me of Bear Grylls a lot!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Someone met Trejo in Hawaii yesterday.

CANNON

CANNON

The kids got a bigger pinky then trejo...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

WTF?

I just googled for Predators 2010 and there was a site that had the character Gary Keyes listed for Predators.

I went to IMDB (forgive me father for i have sinned) and there he is:

Gary Keys played by Steven Haar.

Does that mean they do tie this together with Predator 2 after all?

What a coincidence, one of his favourite actors is Gary Busey. Does he play his son in Predators?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed