Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 210,909 times)

SM

SM

"Look!  Up in the sky!!"
"At what?"
"Nevermind... he's cloaked..."

Moody

Moody

^^  :D

I just hope they don't overdo it with the "super", I really hope by Super they mean Elder. :-\

Master Chief

Master Chief

Now when you say "They" whom do you mean and what don't you want them to overdo?  

In addition, I hope no one here actually thinks that the Predator is going to be called BSP in the movie.

That's an absurd thought, no one would think that.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I know they wont call him that in the movie that would just be stupid, they should refer to them as hunters if they're gonna call them anything.

RumorControl

RumorControl

They described the BSP as a Predator who's "jacked up on steroids."   :-\

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I really don't think they will make the same mistake AvP did with the Predators and make them ridiculously huge.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I always thought the "black" was the armor, and the "super" means that the Predator is the head honcho of the hunt.

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2009, 08:54:12 PM
Now when you say "They" whom do you mean and what don't you want them to overdo?  

In addition, I hope no one here actually thinks that the Predator is going to be called BSP in the movie.

That's an absurd thought, no one would think that.

By "they" I mean Rober ROdriguez and the designers, I know the effect company can do pretty cool stuff but RR's vision of the predator may ruin them completely.

NikTh

NikTh

Quote from: RumorControl on Oct 02, 2009, 09:47:03 PM
They described the BSP as a Predator who's "jacked up on steroids."   :-\

I heard or read somewhere that predators used to have a sort of glen in their neck that produces steroid/testosterone-ish stuff?? And that they had a small device to regulate that cause they would OD on it and kill eachother off... I'm not sure where I got that from. Hope they won't use that in the film either, ghehe

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

That's from Forever Midnight, by John Shirley, and I doubt the movies will use it, because AVP has already explored the Yautja concept, so introducing the Hish concept into the films would just confuse a lot of the casual fans that fox wants to attract for a new movie.

Xhan

Xhan

FOX doesn't give two flying f**ks what Predator culture is characterized as, as long the product being made is profitable.

Highland

Highland

just for this one time , i'd really like "super" to mean highly skilled predator that uses minimal effort to kill , as opposed to bulked up suit that smashes tree trunks down with fists....please

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: highlandpred on Oct 03, 2009, 04:44:25 PM
just for this one time , i'd really like "super" to mean highly skilled predator that uses minimal effort to kill , as opposed to bulked up suit that smashes tree trunks down with fists....please

or his huge and muscular. i wont mind a 9 foot tall steroid pred as long as he doesnt look all fat and stumpy.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Every time I see "Super Predator," I can't help but wonder what Super Shredder has to do with the Predator movies. Guess I played too much Turtles in Time as a young'un.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Oct 03, 2009, 06:08:05 PM
Every time I see "Super Predator," I can't help but wonder what Super Shredder has to do with the Predator movies. Guess I played too much Turtles in Time as a young'un.

First I laughed, and then I googled "Super Shredder", and then I was like: "Yikes! You just blew my mind!"

I don't know what to say really... It's quite disturbing and hilarious at the same time...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed