Leggs.obj- replica props, sculpture, 3dprints and models.

Started by Leggs.obj, May 26, 2021, 08:21:40 PM

Author
Leggs.obj- replica props, sculpture, 3dprints and models. (Read 9,686 times)

Leggs.obj

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2022, 08:58:57 AMBrilliant, as always! What's been your favourite mask to work on?

Hands down its gotta be Feral! Its made up of such interesting organic shapes and its so well designed and adds so much to his character.

I hope in the future we see more examples of the blending of bone/tech on film.

Corporal Hicks

I can't fault you there! That mask is easily one of my favourites from the series. And the way other elements of the design blended in the bone too. Looked gorgeous.

Leggs.obj

Finally finished modelign Ahab's Rifle. Its one of my favorite designs in the series, i'd give a finger or two to pop some xenos with this baby in Fireteam Elite.
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Leggs.obj on Oct 13, 2022, 06:28:20 PMFinally finished! Over the moon about how this turned out.

Thanks again so much for this one. Recently took some photos that I've already sent ya but in case folks here wanted to see them. Leggs' Feral stuff has been great.

https://adamzellerphotographer.pixieset.com/preymask-leggsandbean/

skull-splitter

Work of art and the glowing effect is just great. Kinda wished they kept that in the film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed