NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,102 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Andrew Gaska. He's the lore writer for the Alien RPG, and was also a franchise consultant for Fox on Alien and Predator and Planet of the Apes.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 08, 2020, 03:07:08 PM
It's Andrew Gaska. He's the lore writer for the Alien RPG, and was also a franchise consultant for Fox on Alien and Predator and Planet of the Apes.

Interesting. Are you aware of his "Predator bible" internal document that Xenomrph speaks of?

And that still doesn't answer our question. Who is Andrew Garza?!   :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm aware of it. I helped him a bit with it, but I've never seen either of them unfortunately.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Hmm. I wonder if they feel there would be any legitimate harm in putting this stuff out there for public consumption.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'm assuming the W-Y Report was heavily based on the Alien one.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Andrew GASKA, durrr, now I feel stupid.

He wrote the Predator "bible" internal document, the Alien RPG, and he's consulted on/written other projects. He's in the official Facebook group for the Alien RPG, he posts there frequently.

As for a source link, I don't really have one as this is from a Facebook conversation I had with him, sorry.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 08, 2020, 05:21:12 PM

He wrote the Predator "bible" internal document, the Alien RPG, and he's consulted on/written other projects. He's in the official Facebook group for the Alien RPG, he posts there frequently.

As for a source link, I don't really have one as this is from a Facebook conversation I had with him, sorry.

Can you take a screenshot of that bit of conversation?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 08, 2020, 05:32:03 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 08, 2020, 05:21:12 PM

Can you take a screenshot of that bit of conversation?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ScornfulFamiliarAddax-size_restricted.gif

Sure.

https://imgur.com/a/Z5cG8Cd

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

That's crazy. Many thanks for posting this Xenomrph.

Now long live the canon of the Lava Predator!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Wait..., so Batman exists in Predator continuity? I mean I know the Big Red card doesn't specifically say Batman "infamous costumed vigilante" and Fox at the end of the day owns Big Red and not Batman, but the short he's from is a Batman crossover.

Dude, Predator continuity is wild.  :laugh:

SiL

SiL

The original Batman vs Predator was probably the most natural-feeling crossover since the original AvP. I can dig it.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: SiL on Apr 10, 2020, 01:09:43 AM
The original Batman vs Predator was probably the most natural-feeling crossover since the original AvP. I can dig it.
100% agree

Master

Master

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 10, 2020, 05:26:25 AM
100% agree
AvP and BvP makes sense, both alphabetically and story wise ;)

Kailem

Kailem

Whether or not Batman is technically canon in Predator continuity, Predator is definitely canon in Judge Dredd's thanks to their crossover. Every 2000AD-created Dredd story is considered canon, which means Predators, Aliens and Batman all officially exist in that universe (although technically in Batman's case it was a cross-dimensional thing).

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Lately I've found Predator canon and fans of Predator reaction to said canon is so easy.  I love it. Basically everything that features a Predator is canon, and instead of pointing out the conflicts, most everyone is just cool, cool, pass the beer.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed