Mortal Kombat 11

Started by First Blood, Mar 10, 2019, 01:03:46 AM

Author
Mortal Kombat 11 (Read 10,101 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 12:55:38 PM
No Alien or Predator though  :'(

That's not really a surprise. They try to have different guest characters each time. And we had A v P in 10

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

If the leaks are correct, then it looks like we will get
Spoiler
Terminator and Joker as well
[close]
since it says two more guest characters in the trailer.

DarthJoker45

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Anyone else play as Erron? Or dabble with him?

He's my main, and Sub-Zero is my secondary. I always see YouTube vids of people whining to NRS about nerfing him, but I honestly think people need to learn how to guard.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I play a lot of Jade, with some Skarlet thrown in for flavor once in a while.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

the three characters I play the most are Johnny Cage, Scorpion and Erron Black.
I've tried Geras though recently and he's kind of fun.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ayeee. Nice choices!

D'Vorah's fatalities are gross but a lot of fun to use.

Been wanting to play as Cetrion more though, I don't see her very often, even in AI Battle.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Skarlet or Johnny Cage for me. I like to fight at range normally, and these two have the best move sets for it imo.

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 26, 2019, 08:26:22 PM
Can we get the Alien and Predator as playable characters again? Would be great.

The Baraka alien head always through me off. However the Pred looked great.

Can't wait to see The Terminator DLC in this new game if it's true?

PsyKore

PsyKore

I just can't get into MK11. Not sure why. I like the gameplay and how colourful it is, but for whatever reason I don't have the drive to go back to it. I spent way more time with MKX.

Rankles75

Rankles75

God, I hate Erron Black. Just such a lame, generic character. Who decided it would be a good idea to put a frigging cowboy in a MK game?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Rankles75 on Jul 02, 2019, 10:45:42 AM
God, I hate Erron Black. Just such a lame, generic character. Who decided it would be a good idea to put a frigging cowboy in a MK game?

what in tarnation...

First Blood

First Blood

The same people who decided to put Jason, Freddy, Alien and Predator in a Mortal Kombat game?

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 02, 2019, 04:51:50 PM

The same people who decided to put Jason, Freddy, Alien and Predator in a Mortal Kombat game?

I'd say some of the most seminal characters from horror films are a better fit than a Billy the Kid wannabe.  ;)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Erron Black is hilarious, and he's a ton of fun to watch with his trick-shots and whatnot. I mean this is a series that mashes together ninjas, literal gods, cyborgs, martial artists, monsters, a police officer, special forces soldiers, and all kinds of other wacky shit, I'm extremely okay with a literal cowboy tossed into the mix for good measure.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed