Aliens Criminal Enterprise

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 16, 2007, 09:38:40 PM

Author
Aliens Criminal Enterprise (Read 6,483 times)

Ermac

Ermac

@ Rouge:  Haha, I forgot about 'The Never Ending Story'. I was on about that old Disney movie with all the music.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Well, I'm less enthused about the synopsis than I was originally, but I still think Stephani Perry is the best novelist of the Alien material out there.  So.........I hope it turns out markedly better than the rest of the stories so far.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Well Xenomorphine,if YOU whount'nt want to watch it then you whoun'nt have to,but SOME of us fans whould want to see an animated series!.And i do'nt care if i have to walk a hundred miles through 3 feet of snow and slush!,im still going to see the AVP2 movie because i know its going to be great!!!.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Heres a new idea for a comic:Hellboy vs Predator!.Pretty cool sounding huh?!.I whould soooo buy it!!   ;D  .

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

A cartoon series would be fine, if it was done right (many Japanese cartoons have great style, but incredibly confusing stories, often bordering on illogical), but I don't see the point if it revolves around nothing more than glorifying the Predator at the expense of the Aliens.

i think aliens:criminal enterprise sounds good but people focus very little on aliens any more they should write a book focused more on alien   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed