Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 225,792 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Wait does anyone remember in Alien Isolation when the Alien kills you from behind it simply kill you by stabbing you in the chest is it some Aliens have sexual feelings or maybe it was to graphical to show on a game.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

In the 2010 AVP game, one of the Alien trophy kills was to impale the victim lengthwise with your tail, crotch to mouth.

That's kinda what I imagine might have happened to Lambert.

StrangeShape

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 31, 2016, 07:37:26 AM
In the 2010 AVP game, one of the Alien trophy kills was to impale the victim lengthwise with your tail, crotch to mouth.

Thats why I always assumed too

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 31, 2016, 07:37:26 AM

Wasnt it through the chest.

future_Tarzan³

yes he was. Oral rape was part of the inspiration

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 31, 2016, 07:50:38 PMWasnt it through the chest.

There were a bunch of different ones, the one I'm thinking of was definitely impaled longitudinally, coming out of the mouth.

That game was f*cking grim when you think about it :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

About 50 seconds in.

Olde

Olde

Quote from: Ropley on Mar 09, 2016, 02:22:25 AM
I think it's clear the alien raped and tortured Lambert from her multiple creams...
Hot.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Those stealth kills were just plain cool, to bad they killed the MP.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Given the fact the movie is filled with sexual assault imagery and symbolism (and given what we see of the aftermath) I'd say yes.

Gash

Gash

A lot of people seem to get hung up on the idea, (that they dislike) of the alien get sexual pleasure out of this rape. I've always seen it as a violation, horrifying and a sexual assault from Lambert's perspective, but from the alien just as sort of rythmic examination that was a too violent for Lambert to survive.

But yeah, the imagery is all there throughout the film, and the tail between the legs, and the jolt reaction from Lambert, all suggest that basically she was sexually violated to death. I'd call that rape, but others seem to require an alien penis and alien sexual pleasure to be part of the 'rape' scenario.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Too bad Ridley Scott never shot Lambert's final moments.It would have been the most horrific moment in the film-easily surpassing the chestburster imo.

Gash

Gash

I think it is the most disturbing part of the film because you only hear it and see Ripley's reaction to the aftermath.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Gash on Jun 07, 2016, 12:53:29 AM
I think it is the most disturbing part of the film because you only hear it and see Ripley's reaction to the aftermath.

I agree, the implication and Lambert's screams of agony along with the Alien's shriek without seeing a thing made it incredibly effective.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Gash on Jun 07, 2016, 12:53:29 AM
It is disturbing because you see nothing but hear it and the imagination fills in the blanks,just saying If it was filmed (effectively enough) it still could have had the potential to be the film's strongest moment.

I agree, the implication and Lambert's screams of agony along with the Alien's shriek without seeing a thing made it incredibly effective.
[/quote] The Alien's shriek?It sounded like Lambert was doing all the shrieking followed by a weird sucking sound which could have been the Alien,followed by a final scream which definitely was Lambert.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed