More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2021, 05:53:22 AM

Author
More Previously Unseen Concept Art For Blomkamp’s Alien 5! (Read 69,501 times)

kwisatz

At the climax of the battle (Ripley is on the brink of death) Elizabeth Shaw appears in a Newborn suit.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: kwisatz on Jun 01, 2021, 03:57:00 PM
At the climax of the battle (Ripley is on the brink of death) Elizabeth Shaw appears in a Newborn suit.

Is Daniels in a Neomorph suit, then?

jhudson

This is shark-jumping stuff

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 01, 2021, 04:07:22 PM
Quote from: kwisatz on Jun 01, 2021, 03:57:00 PM

Is Daniels in a Neomorph suit, then?

Everyone gets an Alien suit. David turns up in an Elizabeth Shaw suit though.

Nightmare Asylum

And the Engineer is in a Space Jockey sui–wait a minute!

kwisatz

kwisatz

But then

Spoiler
Letoworm hurts them all really, really bad
[close]

kwisatz

Now there's a movie I would like to see.

Unfortunately..

Nightmare Asylum

I actually don't really care for Giger's sandworms as Dune sandworms (though I love them as creatures/designs in their own right). His Harkonnen aesthetic is damn perfect, though.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Agreed. Funny thing is though teeth-wise I actually can't think of another concept piece that comes that close to the worm design presented in the new film.

You like that one btw? I didn't love it at first sight, but it's been growing on me since I think..

Ugh, we should really, really continue this in the Dune thread.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 01, 2021, 04:16:57 PM
And the Engineer is in a Space Jockey sui–wait a minute!

Maybe the queen suit it's an Engineer power loader, or Or! the Ajax space marine is the Space Jockey!  :o

DaniillLogOut

Looks like we were gonna get Ripley teaming up with Lex Luthor

The whole Alien suit thing - ehhhhh, no thanks   :-

judge death

Well blomkamp I would dare to say is a one hit director, ever since district 9 he has tried to replicate that success, chappie felt like same ideas: make it documentary style and a movie with a message of life is holy even as AI and is wront to terminate it and then have action scene at the end.
Robocop movie felt like a good test to see if he could deliver and be a director that would be able to handle a movie like alien v but as its cancelled and he havent done anything since chappie I would say he isnt the guy for the job.

Also his movie so far seems like a fan movie of aliens v2 with more of that and kenner toys tribute and alien suits and ripley back with hicks and newt and controling xenos with the helmets on their heads and very strange movie and making the xenos silly to me. And this last picture of a human in a queen like suit but much smaller, sneaking onto a queen and xenos ignoring a human for some reason like the kenner toys just feels weird and wouldnt be a good aliens movie.

Covenant was to me a better movie although it did piss off more fans around me than prometheus did, but I take that any day than a new aliens v2 movie that is safe and please those fans but I fear those are way more than us who want unique horror movies xD

Edgar

Thanks god that never happened, this is really disappointing.

Perfect-Organism

Wicked!  This movie needs to happen!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed