Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 411,505 times)

windebieste

I dunno... lol.  A mop and a bucket looks like it would be mighty handy to clean up that mess.

-Windebieste.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I know what ya mean...

^ This was the only image I could find with the mopping scene post Andrews' death...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 22, 2016, 12:24:02 AM
^ Kinda funny to see the janitor supply cart, as if there was really any reason to pick up trash there. ??? Still a cool pic!

To be fair it was still a semi-functional facility.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 22, 2016, 07:42:35 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 22, 2016, 12:24:02 AM
^ Kinda funny to see the janitor supply cart, as if there was really any reason to pick up trash there. ??? Still a cool pic!

To be fair it was still a semi-functional facility.

Yeah, as custodians of the place, it was literally their job to keep it relatively tidy.  I assume that's why Murphy was scraping clean the ventilation shaft while Boggs, Rains and Golic were given salvage detail.

Corporal Hicks

iirc the novelization said that the miners who'd operated the facility prior to it becoming a prison/smelting plant had left pretty hastily. The scavenging parties were out looking for anything those miners had left behind.

HuDaFuK

Yeah, exactly what Boggs, Rains and Golic are doing on their little foray in the film is left frustratingly vague. Some of their comments make it sound like they're mapping out an abandoned part of the facility, but why would anyone care about that? The book instead says they're foraging for abandoned supplies (kinda hinted at in the AC when Golic finds the cigarette machine), which at least makes a lot more sense but was seemingly changed for the film.

Elmazalman

Unused back-up copy of Brett's cap for the insert shot of the tongue penetrating his skull.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 23, 2016, 06:38:38 PM
Ahahaha, nice one. Nice find.

https://twitter.com/ianmcque/status/766397432154456064

Comeon folk, so many of you are terrible for this. Post the actual image too.  :laugh:

Quote from: Elmazalman on Aug 23, 2016, 12:20:01 PM

Unused back-up copy of Brett's cap for the insert shot of the tongue penetrating his skull.

That is great.  :laugh: Shame they didn't punch through the patch too.

Nostromo

When I post a twitter link the picture doesn't show? Or when someone quotes it? Will stop that twitter stuff and just post the image than.

Corporal Hicks

You have to copy the actual image URL, not the Tweet url.

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday to Tom Skerritt.

HuDaFuK

WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Love that scene so much.

Corporal Hicks

Me too. I wish they'd have left that in for the DC.

HuDaFuK

Yeah, the fact they cut it is the main reason I prefer the theatrical.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed