Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 406,990 times)

HuDaFuK

The expanded opening, with those extra surface shots, are probably my favourite thing the Assembly Cut adds to Alien 3.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 17, 2016, 04:28:00 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 17, 2016, 03:45:26 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 17, 2016, 01:13:36 PM
Anyone tired of my pics yet?

Nope, keep 'em coming!

A few of the Nostromo "Claw Room", the Space Jockey chamber and "Tutankhamen's treasure chamber" would be rather splendid.

Claw room?  Treasure chamber?

:laugh:

Ridley's terminology I believe. The "Claw Room" was the one with the landing gear where Brett buys it. The "treasure chamber" was the gold painted vehicle hangar/storage area that adjoins the claw room.

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 17, 2016, 09:47:45 PM
Ridley's terminology I believe. The "Claw Room" was the one with the landing gear where Brett buys it. The "treasure chamber" was the gold painted vehicle hangar/storage area that adjoins the claw room.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 17, 2016, 09:53:40 AM
With Blomkamp behind it, it undoubtedly will.

It's one of the things he does really well that I think will suit him doing an Alien movie. His designs just look and feel so right.

Anchorpoint Station would have been quite a sight to behold.

I'm due a re-read of the Gibson scripts, it's been a while. I loved the concept of this unfinished station, out there. I bet that would have looked incredible.

One of the things I want to do is go visit this location eventually.

Fantastic Alien 5 fanart by Gershom Reese Wetzel, featuring the likeness of Michael Biehn as a scarred Corporal Hicks and Biehn's wife, Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, as Newt.

Nostromo

Hey someone put up a really nice corridor panning picture up on Facebook from AVP, can we get it here too :)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I shared it on our Facebook page! Not really sure how to post that one here though.

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 18, 2016, 07:21:51 AM

Fantastic Alien 5 fanart by Gershom Reese Wetzel, featuring the likeness of Michael Biehn as a scarred Corporal Hicks and Biehn's wife, Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, as Newt.

They got the acid scarring right  :D

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 18, 2016, 04:21:49 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 17, 2016, 10:09:54 PM

Marvelous shot that!

Yeah, these still shots are making me notice frames from the movies that I otherwise wouldn't have despite watching them over and over for decades.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 18, 2016, 08:15:03 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 18, 2016, 04:21:49 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 17, 2016, 10:09:54 PM

Marvelous shot that!

Yeah, these still shots are making me notice frames from the movies that I otherwise wouldn't have despite watching them over and over for decades.
I like that shot too.I'm still trying to figure out what that black space/object to the far right is,that is seen gently swinging?Some sort of flap?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 18, 2016, 05:36:29 PM
They got the acid scarring right  :D

He's yet to have another encounter with an Alien that caused more damage on that exact same side.  :laugh:

Scorpio

FiorinaFury161

"Aww look! Jonesy is peeing all over the impossible to replace set!" :P

xeno_alpha_07

Dillon finding Troy's remains.

Just been watching some of the workprint which featured this deleted snippet.

FiorinaFury161

^ Kinda funny to see the janitor supply cart, as if there was really any reason to pick up trash there. ??? Still a cool pic!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed