Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 410,462 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 08, 2016, 09:43:27 PM
:laugh: Only just noticed that!

Racism towards the English language, that's a perfectly valid word for a Brit to use :P

Mah Snigga

HuDaFuK

Literally burst out laughing :laugh:

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 08, 2016, 09:43:27 PM
:laugh: Only just noticed that!

Racism towards the English language, that's a perfectly valid word for a Brit to use :P

I always thought you were a seppo.

Corporal Hicks

Nah, HuDa is pommy.  :P It's an SMF thing, I'm afraid. Doesn't look at the whole word.  :laugh:

3 years ago J.E died.  :'(

Scorpio

Love Dr Wren.  Never noticed that Auriga patch before as well.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 09, 2016, 09:58:37 AM
Nah, HuDa is pommy.  :P It's an SMF thing, I'm afraid. Doesn't look at the whole word.  :laugh:

I think that little censor droid of yours just took one look at this HuDa character with his offensive username, offensive avatar and offensive signature and decided to play it safe.  :laugh:

At least I'm glad to see we are now able to once again use the words "uncanny" and "valley".  :P

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 09, 2016, 03:37:30 PMI think that little censor droid of yours just took one look at this HuDa character with his offensive username, offensive avatar and offensive signature and decided to play it safe.  :laugh:

RoboDiscrimination.

Corporal Hicks

You leave the CensorshipDroid3000 alone! He does the best he can when dealing with you cretins!

MoonerSK

xeno_alpha_07

Years ago I remember reading off a forum that James Cameron originally wanted Sigourney to keep her original hairstyle from Alien throughout Aliens.  Due to problems Cameron scrapped the idea and cut her hair.  This was the picture given to me:

I've seen this image on propstore to but never confirmed if what I read was true or not.  Thought I'd share anyways.

Corporal Hicks

Interesting! Hard to really tell with the hue but that doesn't look the Alien flamethrower. The vented handguard/barrel looks like Aliens but not the rest. Thanks for sharing!

FiorinaFury161

So it is a pre-production shot? Still neat none the less!

HuDaFuK

It's definitely an Aliens incinerator. The M203 handguard is a dead giveaway. You can just about make out the M16 carry handle on top too.

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 10, 2016, 05:37:10 PM
It's definitely an Aliens incinerator. The M203 handguard is a dead giveaway. You can just about make out the M16 carry handle on top too.

Speaking of the incinerator from Alien...

Am I the only one who thought that their equipment looked a tad over-textured?  Especially the spacesuits.  It looks liked they filled in every possible gap on the helmet with Mesoamerican glyphs that served no real purpose.

I realize it was the artistic style of the time, but can anyone think of a plausible in-universe reason for it?

Bad Replicant

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Aug 10, 2016, 04:59:07 PM
Years ago I remember reading off a forum that James Cameron originally wanted Sigourney to keep her original hairstyle from Alien throughout Aliens.  Due to problems Cameron scrapped the idea and cut her hair.  This was the picture given to me:

I've seen this image on propstore to but never confirmed if what I read was true or not.  Thought I'd share anyways.

Wow, nice one. Wardrobe test I'm guessing? Rockin' the bomber jacket too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed