Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 409,837 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Elmazalman on Dec 03, 2015, 11:53:48 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2015, 09:58:44 AM
It's a shame he doesn't uploaded better quality images. I understand his concern though.
The quality is okay and the watermark isn't too intrusive.

They're a little too low quality for my liking.

Happy 59th birthday to Mark Rolston! Photo via Willie Goldman.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2015, 08:26:52 AMHappy 59th birthday to Mark Rolston!

Damn. 59 years of waking up to that face. Poor guy.

Corporal Hicks

It's a steel poster by Pete Ware. You can find out more here: https://displate.com/.../movies-&-tv-aliens-hudson-quote-movi... Thanks to Lifer at Aliens Legacy for sharing.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 07, 2015, 09:17:05 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2015, 08:26:52 AMHappy 59th birthday to Mark Rolston!

Damn. 59 years of waking up to that face. Poor guy.

If only Drake had 59 years of waking up!

Corporal Hicks

Dan O'Bannon. 6 years ago today.

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 17, 2015, 08:29:41 AM

Dan O'Bannon. 6 years ago today.

His contributions to Alien and sci-fi in general will probably always been undervalued, but RIP.

Corporal Hicks

Jon Finch died 28th of December 2012.

HuDaFuK

Well, that was when his body was found. I've never heard what exactly he died of. Any ideas?

Corporal Hicks

Didn't come across anything specific in my searches.

Valaquen

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 30, 2015, 09:11:57 PM
Well, that was when his body was found. I've never heard what exactly he died of. Any ideas?

QuoteHis ex-partner Helen Drake, who lives in Cornwall, said: "Jon and I remained very close and we were like a little family and saw each other regularly in the Old Town. He had been quite unwell for a while as he suffered from diabetes and was becoming confused.
http://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news/local/his-other-acting-roles-1-4671407

Probably diabetes complications.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Elmazalman

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Elmazalman on Jan 04, 2016, 11:28:05 AMIMO he had the second best head-bite in the series-after Parker.

That much is true. Love the effect of it going straight through and smashing the window. But other than that and the scene where he explains what 85 means you basically never see him, which is a real shame because he was a wonderfully charismatic actor.

Corporal Hicks

Happy birthday to Michael Wincott.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed