Best non-alien pictures

Started by Bad Replicant, Apr 02, 2011, 06:14:54 PM

Author
Best non-alien pictures (Read 410,985 times)

Vermillion

HuDaFuK

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Aug 11, 2015, 09:53:39 PMIt's 100% John Hurt. All of these promotional photos were taken at the same time anyway, after Hurt was cast.

Huh, fair enough. Still doesn't really look like John Hurt to me but maybe it's just the angle (or I'm too used to old John Hurt).

NickisSmart

I remember in the Making of Alien featurette seeing a picture of Finch as Kain. It must have been from a different set of photographs.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: NickisSmart on Aug 12, 2015, 08:26:32 AMI remember in the Making of Alien featurette seeing a picture of Finch as Kain. It must have been from a different set of photographs.

There are definitely a few shots of him on the Nostromo bridge set during filming.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 12, 2015, 08:31:09 AM
Quote from: NickisSmart on Aug 12, 2015, 08:26:32 AMI remember in the Making of Alien featurette seeing a picture of Finch as Kain. It must have been from a different set of photographs.

There are definitely a few shots of him on the Nostromo bridge set during filming.

Here's a screenshot of the footage taken from Valaquen's blog:

I wish we could have seen all of the raw footage of him.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Peter Voysey working on the model Derelict at Bray Studios

Bray Studios again. This time photo via Mike Sibthorp

HuDaFuK

Loving those two.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteIn 1979 when 20th Century Fox was divesting itself of Alien props, I was able to rescue the Derelict Ship wall master thanks to the help of Bob Burns and Rand Marlis. Here is a pic of it as it sits today. I had to replace the supporting timbers on the back as they had rotted away.

Corporal Hicks

xeno_alpha_07

Credit: Willie Goldman Aliens Legacy.

MrSpaceJockey

Whoa, awesome, never seen those before!!!

OWLF

OWLF

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Amanda Ripley on Aug 23, 2015, 03:10:58 PM

I never noticed how painfully metrosexual Burke looks in that picture until now. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Aug 22, 2015, 07:25:12 PM
Credit: Willie Goldman Aliens Legacy.

Wonderful images. Not seen those before!

xeno_alpha_07

Some more. Credit: Willie Goldman Aliens Legacy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed