Alien Covenant Shower Scene - Extended Death

Started by cafam2000, Apr 20, 2022, 05:52:33 AM

Author
Alien Covenant Shower Scene - Extended Death (Read 27,330 times)

cafam2000

I found a video of an extended cut of the shower scene in Alien Covenant. Too bad that there is generic music over the original audio.

I still think that it should be in the movie.

Immortan Jonesy

Nice find!  :o

TheBATMAN

Interesting...

Kradan

Wish that was in the movie. Goddammit, Ridley  :-\

SiL

I'm glad they cut when they did.

Kradan

Do you think it would've been too muich ? Idk, I dig how its tail gets in between her legs - pretty unsettling if you ask me, something that elevates it from being just a gory scene

SiL

The tail between the legs was good, the jump through the glass, nah.

TheBATMAN

I agree with the final jump.

Very nice to see it approaching her though. The tail was great in the way it pulls her back towards itself.

Evanus

Oh that's neat. Came out of nowhere too. Been a while since I've been excited about something Covenant related, I miss those pre release days. 5 years ago now, sigh.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

cafam2000

No problem. Just found it by pure luck. I wonder how the person who posted the video found this clip. The video quality looks nice. I wonder if there is another cut of the movie with more of these cut moments. I have a feeling there might be more.

Evanus

It's interesting for sure, I'd love to see more deleted stuff. Like the full prologue with Shaw before they turned it into The Crossing.. It's obvious 20th century/disney don't care about releasing more stuff so I guess leaks like this are our only hope, hah.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: cafam2000 on Apr 20, 2022, 05:05:27 PM
No problem. Just found it by pure luck. I wonder how the person who posted the video found this clip. The video quality looks nice. I wonder if there is another cut of the movie with more of these cut moments. I have a feeling there might be more.

Yeah, I'm wondering exactly the same thing about this clip's origins. Wonder what else might be out there...

I'm not totally in love with the shot of the Alien diving through the glass, but the tail grab right before it is excellent. Right in line with the particular brand of nastiness that Covenant runs with.

Immortan Jonesy

I doubt it, but can you imagine that there is footage of the experimentation on Shaw's body or her murder by David?

Also, the fossilized egg made by the Engineers (jk :laugh:)

RidgeTop

Quote from: cafam2000 on Apr 20, 2022, 05:52:33 AM
I found a video of an extended cut of the shower scene in Alien Covenant. Too bad that there is generic music over the original audio.

I still think that it should be in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFnpHfOR8A

Great find, even that little bit more made it much better.

Corporal Hicks

The jump through the glass is terrible, but the tail through the legs is fantastic! Shame they cut that! Wonder where this came from?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed