Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,805 times)

Corporal Hicks

This webpage is not available.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I literally may never sleep again.

Inverse Effect

Well as the games expanded upon, didn't the Alien simply impale her through her butt hole through to her mouth? and when it pulled its tail out her pants ripped off too?

Or you could go with the more perverted theory that it rammed its tail into her back and forth in and out for some Alien sexual pleasure. Hmm which one.

USCM1776

USCM1776

Quote from: Fitzley on Nov 02, 2007, 07:45:36 PM
When the Alien kills Lambert...you have a shot of the tail slowly coming up between her legs. Later when Ripley finds her, you see her leg hanging there with no shoe or pants it appears. It has been said that the sequence is an allusion to rape.

Above is true but the legs with the tail between them are not actually Lamberts they are the legs of another crew member killed earlier in the film, not a mistake, just footage used due to time constraints in the editing. still i think the impression is pretty clear and leaving the mystery of the true nature of what happened makes it more terrifying. the sound editing also makes the entire sequence just chilling.

Ropley

Ropley

I think it's clear the alien raped and tortured Lambert from her multiple creams and the bleeding from her legs, this to me solidifies the Alien as an intelligent malicious being,   

StrangeShape

Weve been over it quite few times, the alien, as an insect-animal that was even fascinated just by flashing light, wouldnt rape anybody, but the other versions of what happened to Lambert as explained by Scott, Veronica and the novelization are just as bizarre

The Alien Predator

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 12, 2016, 03:42:27 PM
Weve been over it quite few times, the alien, as an insect-animal that was even fascinated just by flashing light, wouldnt rape anybody, but the other versions of what happened to Lambert as explained by Scott, Veronica and the novelization are just as bizarre

What did Scott, Veronica and the novel say happened?

StrangeShape

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 12, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Scott and Veronica said she died of a heart attack, the novelization and Obannon explained the position of her body - that she was violently being stuffed to either air shaft (according to Obannon) or locker (according to novelization)

O'Bannon: "Finally, returning to Lambert & Parker's murders, when we see the result of the creature's attack we notice that her bare legs are hung midair but we are not shown why. Well. the alien came thru the airshaft; that's where it shoved the body."

The Alien Predator

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 12, 2016, 05:59:12 PM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 12, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Scott and Veronica said she died of a heart attack, the novelization and Obannon explained the position of her body - that she was violently being stuffed to either air shaft (according to Obannon) or locker (according to novelization)

O'Bannon: "Finally, returning to Lambert & Parker's murders, when we see the result of the creature's attack we notice that her bare legs are hung midair but we are not shown why. Well. the alien came thru the airshaft; that's where it shoved the body."

I see, thanks for explaining it.  :)

THE CITY HUNTER

f**k man but how does an Alien get pleasure even though he was using its tail was Lambert alive when "if"she was getting raped.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Disturbing.

Ropley

Ropley

Duh it raped her that is clear from the film and it's sexual themes, I don't care what Out of Shadows or anyone else says the blood is clearly dripping down from her legs.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Some comments on here are far more disturbing than whatever happened to Lambert.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I would say that the death is ambiguous enough for people to make up their own minds and be just as legit as any other explanation. We'll simply never know the exact nature of her demise but thats part of why its so memorable.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I like to believe that the blood running down her legs was from a fatal head wound-a hole punched into her skull-like Parker before her,and the unclothed body the result of being stripped,either while alive,during or after death for a simple examination of the naked female form - which would fit with the Alien's curious nature towards humans.The unusual position of the body,due to being unsuccessfully made to fit into an undersized air duct.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed