Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 225,518 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 20, 2012, 08:55:56 PM
This is turning into the weird part of AvPG again

Gates

Gates

Quote from: SiL on Oct 20, 2012, 08:57:43 PM
Huzzah terribly written fanfic.

It's somehow worst than the garbage XXX fanfics that chick wrote way-back-when...

whiterabbit

Hell of a first post though.  :D

That was a fan fic because we all know the alien has a normal monster cock hidden behind that crotch zipper. Badejo said so.

SM

SM

50 Shades of Lambert.

chupacabras acheronsis

i'm tempted to write something myself.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Yes, Chupa. Do eet.  ;)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

"Lambert, terrified, unable to move, much less run away. ("unzippppppssss"). Lambert hushes, then lets out a screeching scream; oh myyyyyyyyy! What a big f**king dick you have!"

Then she dies. End of Story.

samoht

samoht

There is no proof that it wasn't consensual.

I think both parties we up for it, but shit happened. It's a shame really, how tragically it ended.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 20, 2012, 11:06:54 PM
Yes, Chupa. Do eet.  ;)

i'd have to put my heart into it.

Amaterasu

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 21, 2012, 01:16:12 AM
"Lambert, terrified, unable to move, much less run away. ("unzippppppssss"). Lambert hushes, then lets out a screeching scream; oh myyyyyyyyy! What a big f**king dick you have!"

Then she dies. End of Story.

:laugh:

Valaquen

Valaquen

I wrote an article of sorts on this topic: http://alienseries.wordpress.com/2012/10/22/debate-loving-lambert/

Can someone tell me how it's handled in ADF's novelisation?

SM

SM

Happens off 'screen' in that too.  ExceptRipley  doesn't find any bodies.  Just the result of the Alien squeezing itself and Parker and Lambert into the airduct.  Which is implied to be unpleasant.

enyapneb

enyapneb

There was no rape scene. If you watch the VHS directors cut you will see the alien cocooning Bret and Dallas.

That is pending for a face hugger (which never comes). All the alien does is kill lambert and semi hang her upside down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed