Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,702 times)

Local Trouble

Sleuth.  Gumshoe.  Whatever.

SM

SM

...private dick?

Local Trouble

No thanks.  I'm trying to quit.  8)

SM

SM

;D

whiterabbit

Oh wow gotta jump on the lazy ass spell check error eh. Still doesn't change the fact that both of you clearly lack a perverted mind. :P

Primordial

Primordial

Quote from: SM on Oct 10, 2012, 12:23:21 AM
Thus making facehuggers redundant.
In Alien, the Xeno was capturing people and was changing them into eggs. As time is going on, its life was reaching to the end. In this case and from the Alien's point of view, better have :
- 3 certain eggs (leaving Parker aside) and one survivor (Ripley) : that means changing Lambert into an egg, or
- 2 certain eggs and a possible third one (Ripley) and no survivor : that means impregnating Lambert with a chestbuster ?
(this is the 'worst case' : the Xeno is not supposed to know there is only one survivor)

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 10, 2012, 02:41:02 AM
Stinging tails does sound dumb though, I must admit. It's a stabbing tool, used to murder.
It could be both. Look at a parasitic wasp, it has on ovipositor with a needle at the end, but it's less practical than a tail  :)

Vepariga

Vepariga

I think she just got a tail up the vajayjay to her death.

SM

SM

QuoteIn Alien, the Xeno was capturing people and was changing them into eggs. As time is going on, its life was reaching to the end. In this case and from the Alien's point of view, better have :
- 3 certain eggs (leaving Parker aside) and one survivor (Ripley) : that means changing Lambert into an egg, or
- 2 certain eggs and a possible third one (Ripley) and no survivor : that means impregnating Lambert with a chestbuster ?
(this is the 'worst case' : the Xeno is not supposed to know there is only one survivor)

Not sure of the point you're trying to make.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Oct 10, 2012, 11:47:23 AM

Or if you go by AvP3 2010...all the way through the mouth.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 10, 2012, 10:05:53 PM

same thing, really.

The Runner

The Runner

Cept this was before the Alien had a giant unrealistic butcher blade tail that made it look like it came out of a dinosaur or host which had a decent size tail.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: The Runner on Oct 10, 2012, 11:35:33 PM

Cept this was before the Alien had a giant unrealistic butcher blade tail that made it look like it came out of a dinosaur or host which had a decent size tail.

I expect Gearbox to fix this.   :P

The Runner

The Runner

They probably won't. Just like the double jointed legs and floppy tubes, damn ADI influence.

Primordial

Primordial

Quote from: SM on Oct 10, 2012, 09:57:46 PM
QuoteIn Alien, the Xeno was capturing people and was changing them into eggs. As time is going on, its life was reaching to the end. In this case and from the Alien's point of view, better have :

Not sure of the point you're trying to make.

Ok. I was trying to say the Alien probably wants to make the more eggs as possible.
But if it's going to die, it can't chase anymore and eggmorph hosts. So the best way to continue to make eggs would be to create a new chestbuster.
So eggs and impregnation could coexist  :)

SM

SM

Why?  It's made at least 2 eggs.  Meaning two people could be impregnated sometime in the future.  It's fulfilled it's primary function.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed