Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,769 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ok, anyway, the rape scene is what stands out for me in that film because i woulod never had thought that the alien would do something like that, at the age of 4 your mind wanders after that.

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Another question then... What did the alien actually rape Lambert with?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Fiorina 161 on Nov 04, 2007, 07:19:44 PM
Another question then... What did the alien actually rape Lambert with?

Most likely it's tail as by the fact that it is slowly moving upwards to her vag.

REYALS

REYALS

Was this scene actually confirmed to be a "rape" scene, or was it just something someone thought it to be? I mean I understand that Geiger is crazy with his art, and all, but to actually call it a "rape" scene doesnt really hold any confirmation for me.
Yes, the tail is between her legs, and she is "hanging" from something after they show her death, but that does not constitute a "rape" scene in my eyes. Maybe the ALIEN picked her up with its tail, and killed her in a manor they didnt show. :-\

severen76

severen76

I think ridley scott mentioned it maybe being a rape scene

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm listening to the commentary right now, and he rather vividly said that in his own mind the rape was due to the Alien's ravenous desire to reproduce. So, while we might call it rape, it was intended to show the creature spreading its seed and making the destruction of the Nostromo a must on Ripley's part.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 03, 2007, 03:51:37 AM
Its acctually quite disturbing to me.

yup and ripley can hear lambert over the loudspeaker with very disturbing sounds, like the alien is doing something horrific to her.

Huol

Huol

I dont think it was a vaginal rape...

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

There was nothing, Alien simply ate her clothes. It became reason of her death.  ::)

Kelten

Kelten

yo when the alien killed lambert... what the hell was it doing with its tail????

SM

SM

This has been discussed ad nauseum, though for the life of me I can't find an existing thread.

I think part of what it did echoed Brett's original death where the Alien spears its tail into the back.  But that's probably only part of it.  Things like that are best left off screen.  The reality would probably be a lot more mundane than something your imagination could dream up.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Aparently, it is supposed to be about to rape Lambert. Distgusting I know.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

It was raping Lambert. This is true. As much as it sounds made up, it infact is what it did. You even see her feet hanging, naked at the part Ripley sees their dead bodies. I actually liked the idea of the rape scene. Sick and twisted. I know. ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yeah, it shows how brutal the aliens can actually be.

SM

SM

QuoteAs much as it sounds made up

...and it is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed