News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 551,002 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: lv_226 on Oct 05, 2016, 05:03:03 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 05, 2016, 08:58:38 AM
QuoteDelighted to Officially wrap Fantastic Beasts and where to find them today. Now time to start on ALIEN Covenant. First proper Alien film since the original to be Directed by Ridley Scott. A huge fan of Ridley Scott and everything I've seen so far looks cool.

This fella works for Corus Entertainment but not sure if thats the company he's working for in regards to Covenant - http://www.corusent.com

"The first proper Alien film since the original directed by Ridley Scott."

This right here.

Ditto.

Enoch

QuoteDelighted to Officially wrap Fantastic Beasts and where to find them today. Now time to start on ALIEN Covenant. First proper Alien film since the original to be Directed by Ridley Scott. A huge fan of Ridley Scott and everything I've seen so far looks cool.

This fella works for Corus Entertainment but not sure if thats the company he's working for in regards to Covenant - http://www.corusent.com

Where did you find this?

SuicideDoors

Quote from: John Doe on Oct 05, 2016, 02:26:14 PM
New poster for Wolverine new Movie at the comicon. Hope they will release one for Covenant.

Could be imminent.

Quote from: lv_226 on Oct 05, 2016, 05:03:03 PM

"The first proper Alien film since the original directed by Ridley Scott."

This right here.

YES.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: SiL on Oct 05, 2016, 03:22:29 AM
Does America tend to attach trailers for R-rated movies to PG-13 ones?

Yes. They have a trailer rating system believe it or not. SMH. Green Banded trailers are approved for all audiences and Red Banded trailers are only approved to be released with R-Rated films, since the red banded ones have R-Rated content. Green banded trailers don't show any R-rated content.

whiterabbit

I haven't seen a red banded trailer at the theater in years. Didn't even think they used them anymore.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Enoch on Oct 05, 2016, 05:14:28 PM

Where did you find this?

The Book of Faces.

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 05, 2016, 07:51:25 PM
I haven't seen a red banded trailer at the theater in years. Didn't even think they used them anymore.

I can still remember the anticipation and excitement over AvPR's red band. Wasted energy.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 06, 2016, 09:10:09 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 05, 2016, 07:51:25 PM

I can still remember the anticipation and excitement over AvPR's red band. Wasted energy.
That might have been the last time I saw one. Then again, so much pg13 movies out there these days.

lv_226

With the NYCC going on right now I know I am not the only one repeatedly checking the website and other outlets for info... #angstyasf***

John Doe

War of the apes teaser released....

Come on Fox.

Corporal Hicks

Give 'em time (if Covenant is even going to be shown!) they'll want to keep some attention on Planets.

John Doe

I think now It is the perfect time to release a teaser.

Pvt. Himmel

Side note....

Blade runner 2 is now called BLADE RUNNER 2049.

Enoch

Yes. We are waiting for Covenant teaser now! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Oct 06, 2016, 04:38:50 PM
Yes. We are waiting for Covenant teaser now! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At the very least a poster. 8)

lv_226

Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 06, 2016, 04:35:30 PM
Side note....

Blade runner 2 is now called BLADE RUNNER 2049.
I like this... very cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed