UK AvP Requiem Poster

Started by Darkness, Oct 05, 2007, 06:51:26 PM

Author
UK AvP Requiem Poster (Read 10,760 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Here’s a first look at the UK AvP Requiem teaser poster. It’s not that different from the US one except it has the tagline “In Space No One Can Hear You Scream. On Earth Everyone Will.” It also lists the title as Aliens vs Predator Requiem as opposed to AvPR.

AvP Requiem UK Poster

And finally, it lists the website as www.avp-r.co.uk which redirects to Fox. In other news, Fox have sorted out the AvP-R website. Everything should work perfectly now including the Downloads link.

Dillon

Dillon

Wow, what a cheap font and completely unoriginal tagline. They really are putting effort into this movie.

Darkness

Darkness

The AvPR font was hardly original.  And this tagline is at least better than No Peace On Earth.

Izz

Izz

I like it. For me, Alien's font is the most stiking from the four Alien films and it's good to see AvP-R plays off that.  Agree with you guys on the tags. "In Space no one can hear you scream, on Earth it won't matter" is better than what's used on both the US and UK posters.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

dont like the tagline sorry.

Clark

Clark

The tag sounds almost as bad as Alien 3's "In space, no-one can hear you scream... this year, on Earth, everyone can hear you scream."  Personally, I much prefer "In space, no-one can hear you scream... on Earth, it's the last thing you('ll) hear".    8)  

Keyes

Keyes

I'm glad it appears here in the UK the movie will get the proper title of "Aliens Vs Predator - Requiem" rather than "Alien Vs. Predator 2", which seemed likely a few weeks back. I've noticed the UK trailers (on Yahoo and Empire online) have also said AVP-R too. Thumbs up.  I agree about the font though, could be much better and more unique. I guess they are still playing about with it as it seems to change frequently. As for the tagline, I think it's fine. Who really pays much attention to them anyway?

JK

JK

Official site update now with wallpapers and icons. The film comes in 12/26.   http://www.avp-r.com/

Zero T.

Zero T.

:o  It is cool that they updated the Aliens vs Predator Requiem website.It looks alot cooler now,than it looked last week.New wallpapers,and downloads.Plus at the begging of the website,were you logon is cool!!!And everywere you move the mouse the Predators lasser follows your mouse.L.I.(Loving It)   8)  

wolfboy

wolfboy

I would've chosen a lighter typeface. The leading between aliens and vs is kind of weird too. They must've used up most their budget and gimping now on the graphic design.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

quit your bitching its fine its a goddamn poster

Predator 3

Predator 3

I'm sure their Graphic Designers are capable hence designing the posters. You could nit-pick any type of work if you're bothered about type faces!!

Highland

Highland

am i the only one who dislikes the poster? doesnt do it for me, looks..........rushed?  and whats with the whole ying yang thing, we had that last time round

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

damn "on earth everyone will..??" why didn't they just stay with " on earth it won't matter" from the red-band trailer..

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I prefer, "On Earth it won't matter," to, "On Earth everyone will," but it's a minor change.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed