Olivia Munn In Talks To Join The Predator Cast!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 03, 2016, 06:14:22 PM

Author
Olivia Munn In Talks To Join The Predator Cast! (Read 31,266 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: greygoose on Nov 05, 2016, 08:51:40 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2016, 09:18:48 AM
Quote from: greygoose on Nov 05, 2016, 08:23:36 AM
Is that rumoured plot true? It's an interesting concept if they do it right and the budget is there but I worry that it could easily end up looking like another AvPR.

Unknown at this point, I'm afraid.

Who was the guy who posted it? Someone with connections?

It was a case of third hand information. He'd supposedly been told this by a friend.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4wkrw1/shane_blacks_predator_plan/?st=itjwqikv&sh=523153eb

Master

Me to.

BishopShouldGo

We already got the memo. Twice. :)

Corporal Hicks

I've frontpaged it now. Move conversation regarding that to this topic: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55564.0

Thanks.  :)

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Scorpio on Nov 04, 2016, 05:43:59 AM
I'm predicting love interest as well.  You don't get someone that hot just to play a scientist.

In Hollywood, you do.

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Nov 05, 2016, 03:24:11 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4wkrw1/shane_blacks_predator_plan/

"Gee, dad! And you just took all this stuff off a dead alien?!"
"That's right, son."
"And you didn't have to hand any of it over?"
"No, son."
"They just let you... Wait... How'd you get it past airport security? And if it's alien, how come you didn't you sell it and get super-rich?"
"Well, son... Let me tell you a story."

Peter brennan

Peter brennan

Cool can't wait to the new predator movie hope it's the best 😊😊😊😊

overthere

Scientist means we'll get to know a Predator from a more biological perspective, a bit more details about who they are, what they do, something like "they have this organ to do xyz", I like it.

Shasvre

Quote from: Scorpio on Nov 04, 2016, 05:43:59 AMI'm predicting love interest as well.  You don't get someone that hot just to play a scientist.

If you can cast Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist, you can cast anyone as anything. ;D

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 21, 2016, 09:58:21 PMIf you can cast Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist, you can cast anyone as anything. ;D

Because that went down so well :P

Corporal Hicks

I was looking at that thinking "when did Denise Richards play Lara Croft?"

Jar-Jar Binks

I actually like her in the tv show 30 Rock.

Denise Richards: Idiots can do anything we put our minds to. I played a nucular scientist in a James Bonk movie.

Shinawi

Shinawi

Olivia Munn was quite brave and adventurous in Attack of the Show!, which makes her perfect for a Predator movie. I'd like to see her as a scientist examining a predator and his weapons.

Spoiler

Capfan85

Does anyone else think that she could be Ms. Yutani.  She kind has the look because she is asian.

Scorpio

Quote from: Capfan85 on Jan 15, 2017, 06:10:53 AM
Does anyone else think that she could be Ms. Yutani.  She kind has the look because she is asian.

Maybe her daughter.  But she actually looks like she could be latina as well, which upholds the tradition of Predator always having latina female characters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed