Guess Which Movie

Started by Shasvre, Sep 06, 2011, 05:57:02 PM

Author
Guess Which Movie (Read 341,601 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Niceee! I really hope I like it, too. I have no idea what its about really, so it should be interesting going in knowing nothing.

Here's mine:

Snowdog

Snowdog

last of the mohicans ?

Keg

Keg

10,000BC ?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Both are incorrect, sorry.

Keg

Keg

Apocalypto

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nope.

A small hint: It certainly isn't along the lines of what you guys are thinking of.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Tremors ? :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Nope, not Tremors.

I figured this would be a good picture to stump people with :)

Keg

Keg

So its not along the lines of what we are thinking but it is a film which has what looks some form of tribesmen with spears? What the f**k?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Keg on Oct 08, 2011, 08:08:54 PM
So its not along the lines of what we are thinking but it is a film which has what looks some form of tribesmen with spears? What the f**k?

Couldn't have said it any better myself ;)

Here's another hint, that is a bit more revealing. So I'll spoiler tag it, in case someone doesn't want the hint:
Spoiler
Though not the director, Stephen Spielberg was involved with the movie in some way.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

How old is the movie?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 08, 2011, 08:12:17 PM
How old is the movie?

Very recent. 2009.

Shasvre

Shasvre

What kind of genre would you say it is?

Keg

Keg

Oh shit i might have it. If it is i salute you because its so obscure i doubt anybody would have gotten it without clues. Its not Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is it? The flashbacks with the primes?

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Keg on Oct 08, 2011, 08:16:50 PM
Oh shit i might have it. If it is i salute you because its so obscure i doubt anybody would have gotten it without clues. Its not Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is it? The flashbacks with the primes?

Damn now you say it i think it is the one  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed