Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 07, 2019, 09:39:48 AM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Catch-All Thread (Read 103,686 times)

Voodoo Magic

So the stream would be Monday, the 26th of April? Perhaps then that Tuesday, the following day.

RidgeTop

I'm thinking it's tomorrow. This was from last week:

https://twitter.com/IllFonic/status/1382448079224311811

Or maybe they announce it this weekend and release it on Tuesday.

Samhain13

I heard it would be on 26th but who knows.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

PAS Spinelli

No update today as confirmed in the forums, update will be on monday 100%, they will probs tease us about it in the weekend

Samhain13

Samhain13

Some people told me they wouldn't want to do it on monday cus its the day of their stream, if its another update that brings a lot of bugs like some others their stream will be flooded with complains.

Monday or Tuesday. Probably won't past that. Just give the Predator specializations and a map.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 23, 2021, 11:56:20 PM
Some people told me they wouldn't want to do it on monday cus its the day of their stream, if its another update that brings a lot of bugs like some others their stream will be flooded with complains.

Monday or Tuesday. Probably won't past that. Just give the Predator specializations and a map.
They said monday is full of surprises and it's their official anniversary commemoration, would make no sense for them to not do it that day

RidgeTop

I think they'll just announce the new stuff today, talk about it on Monday, and it'll drop on Tuesday.

acrediblesource

I hope you're right, maybe this afternoon would be great, but for them to announce it on monday and get it the day or next day is a little tight no? If it is big. if its small im sure nobody will care.

RidgeTop

Wweyland

Tweet doesn't exist? Was it bad news?

Samhain13

They had said something about "newness" on this weekend. Guess that was cancelled.

Voodoo Magic

Although I'd love it, personally I wasn't expecting anything over the weekend.

Galactus123

Galactus123

acrediblesource

What time is the dev stream monday?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed